Thursday, February 10, 2022 / by Michael Szakos
No cold calls, no door knocking, no grunt prospecting, etc. Only talk to people who want help.
Hi, my name is Michael Szakos and right now, as my team is growing, I am in need of quality, licensed Real Estate Agents to work with some of our buyers and sellers. I am dedicating more time to building and expanding my business, so I need to spend less time being directly involved with transactions in order for this to happen. I don't require the Agents on my team to make cold calls, door knock, or pay for any advertising or lead generation. All they have to do is complete my high-level master training program, then be available for appointments that are set for them by my inside sales staff, and then meet with those buyers and sellers (using our prebuilt benefits presentations). There's also an opportunity for my Agents to call their own assigned prospects and set up their own buyer and seller appointments for themselves, should they want even more business.
I am looking for top notch producers to help us achieve our goals - those who have a passion for helping people and gaining personal growth. We receive between 300 - 350 new prospects per month and are not currently able to handle all of our growing lead flow.
My Agents currently get 2-3 appointments per week assigned to them. The less involved I can be within transactions, the more appointments I can set for my Agents, so that number is rising.
We are a high producing, fun team to work with, and we allow each team member to just focus on what (s)he does best, whether it's paperwork, marketing, or selling. We are ramping things up to be an amazing 2022. You can make $150,000+ and serve more than 15 families a year, with no cold calling, no grunt prospecting, no desk fees, appointments provided for you from our high producing Inside Sales team, and admin support provided for you. This is truly a life-changing career decision.
This opportunity is intended for individuals who want to be part of a team, use our proven systems, get tons of coaching, mentorship, and who want to earn a lot more money and help a lot more people.
- Available for buyer and seller appointments
- Conduct benefits presentations to qualified buyers and sellers
- Work with sellers to price, market, negotiate, and sell homes
- Work with buyers to find, negotiate, and purchase homes
- Hold auction-like first open houses (not the typical open homes, ours are 1 hour in length)
- Collect online reviews after closing, and continue follow up thereafter to check in and collect referrals
- Active California Real Estate license
- Desire to serve others
- Open minded
- Looking to grow personally and change your routine
- Appreciate opportunities
- Desire to create meaningful, long lasting relationships
- Full time possession of working vehicle
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company, where their activities make a direct impact to their team