Monday, March 28, 2022 / by Michael Szakos
You do if you answer NO to any of the following questions:
• Do you trust the other parties involved not to take advantage of you?
• Do you understand the Contract provisions?
• Do you understand your inspection rights?
• Can you negotiate your repair credits?
• Do you have a fiduciary relationship with your representative?
To Receive a FREE INFORMATION PACKAGE or to discuss your situation directly with a real estate lawyer, contact us without obligation.
If you are not quite ready to contact us directly, then you may want to order this FREE Special Report ‘How To Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes When Buying or Selling a Home’.
It is essential to understand the legal ins and outs that will properly protect you when you buy or sell a home. There are several issues that will certainly cost you if you are not properly informed. It is not uncommon for misinformation to cost local home sellers thousands of dollars in the sale of their home. Don't let this happen to you.
NOTE: This FREE report has been specially prepared to help you understand how to avoid costly legal mistakes. Order this report now to protect your investment when you buy or sell your home.
GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS BY COMPLETING THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.