Sunday, July 19, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the week- Move Up Buyers
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of July 20th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. Move on up to these amazing homes for as little as $200* a day! This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula and Camarillo, have a great week!1. 2291 El Rancho Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome Home to this beautiful upgraded two story home in a desirable area tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Camarillo Heights. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an upstairs loft, over 2200 sqft of living space on a 8900+ sqft lot, plus an attached 2-car garage with workbench and abundant storage. Beautiful Mission style front door, step-down formal living room with vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, wood like flooring throughout the downstairs, plantation shutters and blinds throughout. The lovely home features a spacious upgraded kitchen w/solid wood cabinets w/pull outs, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, travertine flooring throughout downstairs, stainless steel sink, Silestone Quartz counter tops, an abundance of cabinet space, breakfast bar area opens to cozy dining & family room overlooking the entertaining covered patio.
2. 43 Glenbrook Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93010- If you appreciate privacy and want to entertain in style then this 4- bedroom, 3-bathroom rambling beauty with a long cool front porch is the home for you! This splendid home has every upgrade you could want, plus an open and spacious floor plan, soaring ceilings, and plenty of windows allowing the sunshine to stream in. You will want to gather in the elegant living room with its crackling fireplace or relax in the comfortable family room which is open to the chef's kitchen and a dining room which is big enough for large family gatherings. Chef's Kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets, buffered drawers with pullouts, gleaming wood laminate floors throughout, smooth ceilings, recessed lighting and much more! Secluded Master Suite opens to a spa room with a bubbling indoor Hot Tub Room and the Master Suite Bathroom has beautiful arched accents and a custom tile shower. The large guest bathroom has a Jetted Tub, custom tile, and granite counters. Perfectly manicured lush landscape adds to the charm of this magnificent home.
3. 503 Willow Glen Court, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Welcome home to this immaculately cared-for home in Village at the Park. This lovely corner lot is located in a cul-de-sac. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs, including a large gathering family room space. Downstairs features a great room with an open concept gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is a dream ... large island, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite countertops and fantastic light pendants. Stunning custom built-ins grace both the family room and dining room. There is an enclosed California room with bi-fold doors, so it totally opens up into the family room and dining area. The front porch area is gated, making a perfect conversation area. While in the backyard, enjoy the white noise of the stacked stone fountain, a gas fire pit to sit around, and a built-in BBQ to grill.
4. 3717 Acala Street, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Stunning pool home on an over-sized lot with private RV parking. This property is situated on a very private and quiet single loaded street, offering a strong first impression thanks to the home's well maintained landscaping theme. Enjoy your entertainer's dream backyard with a private pool/spa, covered patios and Bbq area. New roof, new hardee siding, new exterior paint, new garage door, newer dual pane windows, new gutters all in side of no maintenance vinyl fencing. All bathrooms have been meticulously remodeled with custom tiled showers, new vanities, quartz, marble and granite counter tops, new flooring, Brizzo shower valves and faucets. Updated kitchen with new tile backsplash, quartz counter tops, new black stainless steel appliances with all new hardware.
5. 7780 Hayward Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- You might just give a gasp of joy when you step inside this beautiful 4 bed, 3 full bath house located in the highly desirable Pacific Breeze Neighborhood in sunny east Ventura. This great 2012sf floorplan boasts soaring ceilings and walls of windows that make the living and family rooms feel spacious and light. The charming kitchen with a central island, newer appliances, tons of storage and garden views might even make doing dishes fun. One bedroom is located downstairs. Two upstairs bedrooms share a charming Jack n' Jill bath. The main bedroom has double entry doors, high ceilings, gorgeous sweeping views of the city and mountains along with an open and light ensuite bathroom with large soaking tub and walk-in closet. Wait until you see the beautiful, sunny, south-facing backyard with newly built covered patio, outdoor lighting, spa area, lush gardens adorned with apple trees, grape vine & veggie bed. The large 3 car garage has 2 doors and access to the backyard.
6. 1268 Harris Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome home to this lovely Camarillo remodeled property! It features lovely handscraped wood flooring throughout much of the common area rooms. There are 3 bedrooms located downstairs, with a full bathroom, and powder room. The bathrooms have been remodeled. Freshly painted exterior front, makes for nice curb appeal. The kitchen is an entertainer's delight, featuring built-in buffet cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and large island. The kitchen is the open concept that everyone wants! It pours right into the family room addition. Windows have been replaced with dual-paned energy efficient Anderson windows. The owner's bedroom suite is quite large, and is just upstairs from the family room. Huge walk-in closet! The owner's bathroom features a jetted tub, glass shower, dual vanities and gorgeous tumbled travertine tile.
7. 1304 Evita Place, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Large 4 bedrooms plus Game Room, living room and family room, 3 baths, 2 Garages , Large kitchen with Island . Relaxing - entertaining back yard with built in fire pit and built in BBQ . 2826 sq. ft. Built 2001 Close to Pacifica High School, Shopping and easy access to freeway.
8. 4445 Calle Mapache , Camarillo, CA, 93012- Abundance is the recurring theme on this 5 bedroom home w/one of the biggest lots in prestigious Adolfo Glen neighborhood. Ample extra-wide driveway, gated RV parking, and a 3-car garage! As you pass through the double front doors, light streams in from generous windows and fills the tall ceilings + open floorplan of the entry great room, currently used as a formal dining area, offering views into the kitchen, living room, and upstairs. On the way to the open concept living room, you will pass separate oversized laundry room, a downstairs full bathroom, a downstairs bedroom, currently used as an office, and a 450-bottle capacity adjustable-temperature-controlled Wine Cooler. Sit by the living room fireplace while enjoying backyard views or pass by walk-in pantry and informal dining area in transition to the kitchen. With stone counters, newer stainless steel Viking appliances, copper sink, convenient island + plenty of cabinets, this kitchen is built for action. Ascend the centrally located stairway to find 3 more bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom, featuring separate water closet and shower/tub from the vanity area, making it easy for multiple users.
9. 776 Monte Vista Drive, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- It would be hard for an owner to detail this property further. These are the original owners and they've loved this home. Many upgrades have been added from the dual-pane windows to the artificial turf and custom-carved travertine steps. The view is panoramic and obviously spectacular. There are two fireplaces and two entertainment areas. The master suite is on the street level main floor with kitchen and dining room; guest rooms and office are on the lower level. There are doors opening onto the patio where the landscaping has been tailored to today's environment. Patio is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Hillsborough homes are in a desirable neighborhood where every one reflects quality. There is carpet in the bedrooms, living room and dining areas. Kitchen floor and hallways are beautiful custom-selected tile. The front yard is always impeccable thanks to the high-quality artificial turf on both sides of the three-car garage. Custom drapery blends the southwestern color scheme and enhances the views from every room in this quality home.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.