Friday, June 26, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the week- Move Up Buyers
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of June 29th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula, Ojai and Camarillo, Enjoy!1. 362 Bent Twig Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Great family home in the sought-after Woodside neighborhood located in the heart of Mission Oaks. Property boasts 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths with almost 2300 square feet of living space on an approximate 7,000 square foot lot. As you approach the home you will notice the true pride of ownership and curb appeal with features that include attractive 3 car garage, front landscaping, nicely painted trims all accentuated by the newer double paned windows.
2. 52S Saticoy Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Main house offers 4 bedrooms/3 baths and 2,564 square ft of living space. As you enter you will be delighted at the easy flow from room to room. GORGEOUS wide plank wood-like flooring, quartz/cultured marble countertops, tankless instant hot water heater, water softener and filtration system! Formal living room plus downstairs bedroom with an adjacent full bath. Spacious family room opens to the gourmet kitchen that has soft close cabinets, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, center island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry.
3. 15 Calle Cataluna, Camarillo, CA, 93012-Beautiful single-family home in a quiet gated community which is adjacent to Camarillo springs golf course. The house has approximate 2400 Square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and attached 2 car garage. . It has an open and spacious floor plan with sunny and bright interior, formal living room and dining room, family room is open to the kitchen. Two fireplaces: one in Family room and one in Living room. Central heating and A/C, Gated community with swimming pool & spa, club house, gym bbq area & playground, quiet and very safe neighborhood. Easy access to freeway 101.
4. 182 Flora Vista Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Welcome to the quiet area of Woodside Greens in Camarillo. Steps from the park, sits this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2462 sq ft home. Built in 1982, this completely upgraded home sits on a cozy 7,061 sq ft lot. As you pull into your 3 car driveway and walk through the front door, your family will feel right at home. Whether it's the top of the line multistage AC (Pacific Aire), furnace and newly installed air ducts, owned water softener, remodeled kitchen complete with a built in mixer lift, breakfast nook, owned solar, custom built-in cabinets in office, new windows, new roof and patio cover, and a brand new master bath shower and vanity, all upgrades have your luxury in mind.
5. 1224 Redbud Street, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Two Story 4 bedroom home with downstairs bedroom located in Historic Santa Paula. Quick Move in! A great home embraces the History of the land to offer a New Beginning. The Rosewood Enclave is designed to encourage wonder in every day, to rejuvenate your spirit and to allow celebration today and to plan for tomorrow. This Home's highlights! 4 bedrooms 3 baths. High ceilings, 8' doors, lots of natural light, energy efficiency and desirable open floor plan plus a loft. Kitchen features include soft maple cabinets with smoke stain, Quartz countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, large island.
6. 10716 Fresno Court, Ventura, CA, 93004- Desirable and spacious Cul-De-Sac home. Four bedrooms 2.5 baths. Beautiful kitchen opens to family room w/ fireplace. Gorgeous manufactured wood type flooring. french doors, plantation shutters. Formal dining, high ceilings, open concept living. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, eat in kitchen, interior laundry room. loads of storage space. Large private backyard with plenty of room for a sports court or pool. Enjoy the Woodside tract walking paths and green belt. Many upgrades, one owner and very well taken care of. Covid regulations to be followed.
7. 1960 Pavin Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Facing a park and with a balcony view of the sunset, you will enjoy peaceful calm at the end of your day on your private balcony, or patio in the backyard. Interior upgrades include: air conditioning, slate and Brazilian teak wood floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel energy saving appliances, wider baseboards, soft water, 220 volt power for electric car charging in garage, surround sound in family and master bedroom, large walk in master closet, jacuzzi tub in master bedroom, double ovens in kitchen, added cabinets and countertops in garage, and under stairway storage. Exterior upgrades include: permitted marble patio deck, solar panels, apricot, magnolia, and lemon trees, marble faced planter box, trellis with lights, and newer water heater. If you have been waiting for an absolutely beautiful home in Ventura County, this is it!
8. 997 Monte Vista Drive, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Immaculate hillside home located in Santa Paula on almost a half acre lot situated at the end of a cup-de-sac. This property features, multi-level living space with a main floor master bedroom and en-suite, walk-in closet, and access to backyard. Mid level features bonus room, office or bedroom, full bathroom, and laundry room. Upstairs has two more bedrooms, full bathrooms and loft. Kitchen features an island, tile counter tops, white appliances, opens to the family room with fire place, and backyard view. The 3 car garage has epoxy floor with chips, and new garage doors. Close to shopping, restaurants, parks, hospital, and freeway.
9. 1117 Sunnyglenn Avenue, Ojai, CA, 93023- Classic yet versatile design, this 4 to 6 bedroom, 4 bath home with open floor plan evokes the Ojai lifestyle with generously proportioned living spaces, a graceful pool, outdoor dining and entertaining areas. The second floor features a completely separate suite. Vaulted ceilings and Northern exposure make this ideal location for an art studio, or perhaps a generous master suite, or, a perfect opportunity for an extended family living situation. Lots of choices available in this 3,420 Square feet home.
10. 460 Lisbon , Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Residence three is a two-story home featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, office and loft space, and a two bay garage. The first floor showcases coveted open concept layout with a large dining room plus eating nook, great room and gourmet kitchen featuring a large center island and walk in pantry A quiet office space is just off the entry and garage entrance. Adjacent to the kitchen, find a full bath and secondary bedroom with walk in closet. Upstairs, the loft space provided a flexible area for movie nights, homework stations or play space, and the adjacent laundry. The master suite features a two-large walk in closets, bathroom and walk in show and soaking tub and dual vanities.
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist