Monday, July 13, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the week- Move Up Buyers
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of July 13th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula, Ojai and Camarillo, have a great week!
1. 353 Via Olivera , Camarillo, CA, 93012- Spectacular & elegant Adolfo Glen home perfectly situated on a corner lot! Located in Camarillo(Mission Oaks), this 5-bed, 3-bath, 2,440-SqFt home with Solarvoltaics Solar Panels & attached 3-car garage just waiting for you! Through a mahogany double door entrance, find a dining room with high ceilings, multiple windows & hickory wood floors found on the first floor. Into the remodeled kitchen, behold granite counters, white beveled tile backsplash, stainless-steel double sink, Moen Faucet, garbage disposal, Whirlpool range hood, 30-inch gas cooktop, Bosch 800 Series dishwasher, white kitchen cabinets & kitchen island with breakfast bar.
2. 4445 Calle Mapache , Camarillo, CA, 93012- Abundance is the recurring theme on this 5 bedroom home w/one of the biggest lots in prestigious Adolfo Glen neighborhood. Ample extra-wide driveway, gated RV parking, and a 3-car garage! As you pass through the double front doors, light streams in from generous windows and fills the tall ceilings + open floorplan of the entry great room, currently used as a formal dining area, offering views into the kitchen, living room, and upstairs. On the way to the open concept living room, you will pass separate oversized laundry room, a downstairs full bathroom, a downstairs bedroom, currently used as an office, and a 450-bottle capacity adjustable-temperature-controlled Wine Cooler.
3. 8552 Eureka Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Cul-de-sac near 126 on Kimball very desirable area four bedrooms Master down stairs with large open area with full rock wall and fireplace, sliding door to the pool. Two master suite every bedroom with access to balconies New granite counter tops, freshly painted, kitchen cabinets re-finished, too many up-grades, features to mention.
4. 1699 Arroyo Seco Drive, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome home to the desirable Woodside Greens nestled alongside the Santa Clara Riverbed in east Ventura. A great location with miles of accessible green belt directly across from home. With 2,474 sqft of living space, this original-owner home is well-maintained since the day it was built. An open tiled entry leads to inviting and spacious formal living and dining rooms accented with high ceilings and windows full of warm, natural light. Separate family room with cozy fireplace and wet bar are located just off the kitchen. A casual breakfast room with a slider door leads to the recently paved back yard with a simplistic landscaping scheme allowing for multiple sitting or cookout areas surrounding the refreshing pool and spa. A main floor bedroom with bathroom make it convenient for guests to have their own space.
5. 419 Navito Way, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This beautiful North Oxnard home has so much to offer. High 2 story ceilings that bring in wonderful natural light greet you at the entry. A wonderful layout with great architectural details. In addition to a large living & family room, there is a unique library/game area with abundant cabinetry that is a very special spot. (possibly a 5th bedroom with minimal construction). The kitchen includes ample Maple cabinets for storage, a center island, & a small work desk. The family room just off of the kitchen,has a tile fireplace, backyard views & a beautiful built-in entertainment center. A full bath & laundry area are also downstairs. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms.
6. 3539 Almendro Way, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Stop the car and call the agent. Pictures don't lie. This home is ready for the family looking for great space in Camarillo. This 2500 sq. foot home boasts 4 bedrooms (two of which are master suites) and 3.5 baths. This home has several family oriented spaces, one being a HUGE permitted addition that will allow for many memories with family and friends. There's also an open living space off one of the two master suites that overlooks the formal living area.
7. 1932 Entrada Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Gorgeous new flooring and brand new paint. 4 bedrooms/3 baths, with a bedroom and full bath downstairs. Relax in the family room in front of your cozy fireplace connected to the kitchen. Good size kitchen for family gatherings. Wood cabinetry with a new stove and dishwasher laundry room downstairs, attached two car garage with windows. Home also comes with air conditioning for those rare hot days in Oxnard. Upstairs features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and master bedroom with large walk-in closets. The master bath has a shower, soaking tub, and double vanity. Large backyard with gazebo covered, perfect space to enjoy the outdoors.
8. 522 El Sol Street, Ojai, CA, 93023- Two cottage-style homes perfect for a large family, or two separate units, one for residence/one for rental, are situated on a lush, private lot in the heart of Ojai. The single story, three-bedroom main house peeks out from behind the most spectacular poppies, while the adjacent one-bedroom cottage, complete with full kitchen, is equally charming and private. Boasting beautiful grounds, an entertainer's yard and an oversized two-car garage with attached studio, this property appeals to so many.
9. 1531 Thorpe Trail 49, Oxnard, CA, 93036- The Gallery at River RidgeTM boasts luxurious new homes for prospective buyers. Adjacent to the River Ridge Golf Course and minutes from The Collection center in Oxnard, The Gallery's gated community offers detached single family homes and "cluster-style" homes ready for occupancy. With upgraded interior features, six floor plans range from approximately 1,922 to 3,036 square feet each with an attached two-car garage and private outdoor space. Community amenities include large recreation building, pool/spa, outdoor fireplace, generous landscaping, walking/biking paths, open greenway and park.
10. 5362 Vernon Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- Completely updated and meticulously maintained Legacy Park 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home. From the moment you arrive, comfort and quality will greet you with a spacious formal living room with vaulted ceilings that leads you to an open chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The family room with fireplace is right off the kitchen boasting an abundance of natural light and comfort. All four bedrooms are upstairs along with two large bathrooms. The master suite is very private and tastefully updated with wood floors and neutral colors. The rear yard is very low maintenance yet there is plenty of room to entertain and enjoy the coastal lifestyle.
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist