Monday, August 3, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the week- Move Up Buyers
Its #MoveUpMonday! Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of August 3rd 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California. Move on up to these amazing homes for as little as $200* a day! This week we have also include homes in Santa Paula, Ojai and Camarillo, have a great week!
- 711 Gitano Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Corner Lot in The Beautifully City of Oxnard. Located behind Pacific High School. Minutes away from Shopping center and close to 101 freeway. This Home was built in 2003 featuring a spacious 4 Bedroom and 2.5 Bathroom a Must see to appreciate all the upgrades.
2. 2409 Brookhill Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome to this beautiful single story home in the desirable Foothills Community! This move in ready home features 4 BR, 2 BA, 2510 SFT, a formal living room with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace, remodeled kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, skylight, tile floors, and a built-in wine rack. There's a large family room with a stone clad fireplace, ceiling fan/light fixture, central air, and a sliding door to the patio. Huge master suite with a private retreat/office, slider to the private, in ground spa, remodeled master bathroom with a walk-in shower, dual sinks and vanity. A covered patio, detached finished workshop/office/exercise, approx. 14'x8' accent this home. Possible RV parking. All this is conveniently located to shopping, school and Foothill park.
3. 2651 Cedar Street, Ventura, CA, 93001- Tucked away along the hillside of the Ventura River Valley in Solana Heights surrounding two parks, a playground and a dog park is this Mediterranean home on a coveted corner lot greeting you with its generous front porch. Upon entering, you're met with high 9' ceilings and a large open concept living area, dining area and island kitchen with stainless built-in appliances; opening to the sunny private paver patio and yard. The private owners suite features a bright and sunny retreat with peek-a-boo ocean views; complete with a spa like bath with euro shower, soaking tub, dual vanities and a large walk-in closet. Also on the second floor you'll find two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath, and a large laundry room. The main floor features a coveted fourth bedroom and a full bath. Neutral finishes include premium vinyl plank flooring, quartz counters, LED lighting and tasteful cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers and brushed nickel pulls. Contemporary features include dual pane windows and slider, tankless water heater, energy efficient heating and central air-conditioning. Minutes to beaches, historic downtown Ventura and quick access to the Ojai Valley Trail, Santa Barbara and Ojai.
4. 5265 Meadowridge Court, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Desirable Camarillo Neighborhood Home has 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths. Vaulted ceilings in the entry as you enter living room and dining connected. Large window with great extra seating bench lots of natural light. This home has newer double pane windows though out. Family room tiled and has a built -in wall of desk and cabinets. In to the kitchen has beautiful oak beam ceiling extending to the family room. Bedrooms are all upstairs carpeted along with the stairs. Over sized patio with large backyard with your own putting green. 2 car garage with laundry area. Bonus blocks from 2 highly sought after schools Tierra Linda and Las Colina.
5. 537 Chickasaw Street, Ventura, CA, 93001- Beautiful home in the awesome new community of Solano Heights that comes with all the bells and whistles! Spacious four bedrooms and three full bathrooms, which includes one DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM AND BATHROOM. Perfect for your guests or in-laws. You will love entertaining in this OPEN CONCEPT HOME where the DESIGNER KITCHEN opens up into the great room and has a sliding door that leads into the backyard that has been newly paved and gardened. The designer kitchen features beautiful quartz granite countertops, an extra deep stainless steel sink, white cabinets all accented with a soothing mosaic backsplash. Flooring is also upgraded with gleaming water proof faux wood flooring. This home also features whole-house vacuum system so you don't have to break your back carrying the vacuum upstairs, a soft water system that was newly installed, a tankless water heater and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and great room. Refrigerator, washer and dryer all stay with the house! All you need to do is bring your clothes, bed, and surf board and enjoy the beach and restaurants, which is less than three miles away!
6. 17W Virginia Terrace, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Charming California ranch style home has gorgeous view of the mountains from the front window and yard. With a long side driveway and a detached two car garage, nestled in a lovely area of the ever desirable Santa Paula. Pilot's dream, just a short drive from the Santa Paula airport located in the ever popular Ventura County. Home has some upgrades with granite and tile floors plus it shows as a 3 bedroom but has additional space for study or 4th bedroom possible use. Walk in closet, inside laundry area, sparkling clean, bright and cheery pleasant street as well. See it and make it your own to enjoy.
7. 6842 Zelzah Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93001- Looking for the perfect beach house or Income property for under a million dollars? Welcome to the highly sought after Hidden Gem Community of La Conchita! Nestled in this quaint neighborhood, sits an updated home built on a Triple sized Lot with views of the Ocean & Coastal Hills. It is perfect for full time living or weekend getaways as well as a great investment property. This cozy community allows short term Airbnb rentals & is a surfers paradise. You are going to love this 3 Bedroom 1 Bath home that features an open concept floor plan with a Family Room that brings you directly to the spacious Outdoor Deck where you can BBQ, relax watching the beautiful sunset and is the perfect space for entertaining. The converted garage offers another large bedroom with full living accommodations. Friendly neighbors surround this cul-de-sac home that is set between Mussel Shoals & Carpinteria. You are situated only one house up from the main street that leads to a newly built tunnel which has direct access to the beach! Once through the tunnel enjoy the sand & sea or take the amazing scenic costal bike path to Ventura, Carpenteria or the famous Rincon Point. Come enjoy the Surf & Wonderful Beach Life!
8. 3784 Hedge Lane, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Village at the Park's most popular model welcomes you home. Your new home is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, at the most tranquil location. Highly upgraded & Spacious floor plan with 4 bed & 3.5 baths plus an Executive's office(5th room). The formal living room with fireplace welcomes every guest but the Greatroom steals the show with the open spaces and 2nd cozy fireplace. Truly every definition of Home Sweet Home. Your Kitchen has granite counters, stone tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, preparation island, China display cabinets, exquisite lighting & you have the option of the formal dining room or casual kitchen dining. You could spend a lifetime admiring the timeless demonstration of quality woodwork throughout the home with crown moldings, stunning custom built-ins, wainscot, wood casings around doors, wood floors & plantation shutters. It's an Entertainer's dream. The family areas & kitchen flow well to the extra large back yard, low maintenance, with pavers, Master of the Grill built in BBQ & the most privacy you could ever dream of. The community offers pools & parks, clubhouse & gym.
9. 892 Jasper Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Woodside Cottages 3 at its finest! This property is on the corner of Jasper and Pueblo and has the feeling of being much larger and roomier than others in this development being a corner lot. The house is warm and inviting with 1590+ sq. feet and 3 bedrooms/ 3 baths. The property is in excellent condition from the custom cabinets in the kitchen and the bathrooms to the wonderful entertainers back yard with storage shed. All Bedrooms are upstairs and living space easily flows from the front door &garage to the main level and outside to the patio and green space. The property is in the award winning school district for Citrus Glen Elementary, flat area for walking and riding bikes and the neighbors are friendly. Do not miss a great opportunity for a wonderful home in a desirable neighborhood.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.