Monday, April 19, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $98 a day*! This list of homes is current as of April 19, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.1393 Phelps Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome Home! This spacious, well maintained, sought after, 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is nestled on a quiet, family friendly neighborhood on the East End of Ventura. This home features 2155 square feet of living space, vaulted ceilings, a three car garage, complete new fencing around the backyard and recently replaced Central Air. Boasts newer Plantation shutters throughout, a massive upstairs Master Suite, a water softener and rooftop Solar Panels. The East end is known for its sunny, warm weather... The backyard Is perfect for relaxing or entertaining, walking distance to Fritz Huntsinger Park or just a short jaunt to the Ventura Aquatic Center! This neighborhood is zoned for some of Ventura's best schools Atlas Elementary - Academy of Technology and Leadership. Balboa Middle School and Buena High School. Easy 101/126 freeway access. Text or call to schedule your showing...make this house your Home!
2. 9409 Hanford Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Stop the car, this is the home you have been waiting for! This home is updated, has A/C and designed for today's living with four bedrooms and three full baths. Three bedrooms and two full baths are located upstairs while the fourth bedroom and third full bath is downstairs. There is a generous sized loft area upstairs that is perfect for work and homework with plenty of desk space and cabinetry to keep things organized and close at hand. The backyard is private and has established trees and greenery, easy to maintain and great for enjoying Ventura's great weather. There is a three car garage with the smaller one converted to storage. Side yard has potential for RV parking. Kitchen and baths been renovated and are beautiful. This home is move-in ready! All this in the desired Concord neighborhood with Hobart Park within walking distance. Do not miss this one!
3. 7456 Eisenhower Street, Ventura, CA, 93003-2484- Rancho Del Mar beauty is remodeled and waiting for you! Highly desirable floorplan with a bedroom and full bath on the first floor. Vaulted ceilings in the living room, formal dining room plus a family room with a fireplace! Gorgeous remodeled kitchen with granite counters, walk in pantry and upgraded appliances. Kitchen is open to the family room with a breakfast bar. The master bathroom has been beautifully remodeled and features a gorgeous custom closet with tons of storage! Spacious backyard with plenty of room for fun and entertaining. Central Air Conditioning. Oversized garage with a potential 3rd tandem garage bay currently being used for storage. Could be a private office, great homeschool area or a hobby room! Close to shopping, Kimball Aquatic Park and the freeway!
4. 144 Stanislaus Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004-1173- In Ventura's ''Citrus Hills''tract...This lovely 4 bedroom 4 bathroom (3 full/1 half bath) home is so clean & well cared for & it has a wonderful floor plan! From the front door entry there is a large great room with 2 complimenting fireplaces on opposite walls. Dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has a ''revised'' footprint with upgraded ''Kitchen Maid'' cabinets, granite counter tops + cheif's dream island. There is a reverse osmosis sytem for the sink and refrigerator ice-maker. There is one secondary bedroom & full bathroom downstairs. Beautiful added storage cabinet in downstairs hallway. Laundry room is also downstairs. Upstairs is a second large (loft style) living space overlooking the ''great room'' downstairs. Also upstairs, there are 2 more secondary bedrooms + a large, double door entry master bedroom suite with master bedroom bath. There is an east facing window in the master bedroom that provides beautiful sunrise views over an active lemon grove. There are no rear neighbors so the grove is front and center in the view from that window. All bathrooms have updated cabinetery & travertine tile floorig. Travertine flooring in laundry room. Downstaris has ''wood like'' flooring. Stairs have oak plank stair treads. INSTANT hot water throughout the house. ''Citrus Hills'' is loved for it's ''country-ish'' feel, citrus scents with wildlife sightings & distant animal cries heard occassionally. Beautiful Ventura beach areas, harbor & historic downtown close.
5. 741 Aspen Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautiful house located in summer field residence--Large Rooms with oak hardwood flooring through out the house-Great large windows in living room-Dining room-Den room area--High ceiling--Gives you a feeling of being in open space---Also home has a Solar system-- Has an AC system--Up dated Kitchen area-- granite counter tops--3 car Garage- with a lot of space--Large Master bedroom-Large with built in shelves of oak wood also in the other closets---Also has a very nice bedroom down stairs---Much more to see --Also has a very large outside yard --large Patio area. -Many fruit trees Avocado-orange --apple-Lemon---also has areas to plant flowers & veges--IN SHORT YOU HAVE TO COME AND SEE THE HOUSE
6. 4125 Harbour Island Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- A Seabridge beauty! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home with 2820 sq ft is south facing and has loads of upgrades***This is the much preferred Plan 2 floor plan where you don't walk into the kitchen, and instead there's a cozy living area with shutters, rich hardwood floors throughout the lower level and a stunning Kitchen with stainless appliances, rich wood cabinets, granite counters and rich tile back splash***The Kitchen opens to the Den which is perfect for entertaining as well as to the outdoor patio***Downstairs there is one bedroom and bath, and the 2 car garage is loaded with extra storage***Outside you can enjoy afternoon bargeques, a no maintenance yard with its pavers , a fountain and so much more***Upstirs there is an open Den and then the MASTER SUITE which includes a fireplace, VIEWS OF THE WATER, newly upgraded travertine shower, stone floors and new granite on the spa bathtub and counters. Also upstairs is the laundry room and two more bedrooms and bath***Located in Seabridge in the Channel Islands harbor where you can enjoy the Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Pool/Spa, or just walk to restaurants or enjoy all the boating amenities.
7. 9578 Halifax Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Coming Soon-Meticulously Maintained and Elegantly Appointed, Upgraded Mountain View 2 story, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath Bel-Aire home features a beautifully landscaped front yard and oversized driveway. The Dramatic Custom Front door is adorned with nice Stained Glass accents. If you love the Entertain, you will be impressed with the luxury throughout including New carpeting. The first floor includes a Gracious light, bright living room with gleaming wood floors, Skylight, custom recessed ambiance lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Archway Accents and delightful formal dining room. An Entertainer's Dream, the kitchen offers granite countertops, breakfast bar, 2 Lazy Susans and Lavish pantries plus built-in storage. The Family room is an Inviting Retreat complete with distinctive built-ins, recessed lighting, Romantic Fireplace and entertainment center with backyard views. Downstairs guest bedroom or WFH-work from home office plus updated bath features pedestal sink and shower. On the second floor, the generous Master Suite offers vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet plus a Master Bath Retreat. Three additional upstairs bedrooms include an enormous oversized bedroom with custom closets and mountain views plus updated guest bathroom. Spacious yard with room for a pool offers generous entertaining and dining Al Fresco year round. Impressive tile patio complete with a Custom BBQ Center, granite counters, sink, refrigerator plus custom lighting for your evening entertaining.
8. 110 Tuolumne Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Looking for a spacious home for your family AND a potential income opportunity? or a place for mom? You've found it! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is complete with it's own, private access and completely separate, additional dwelling unit! This unit is ground floor entry and has a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living space. Featuring abundant cabinetry and storage space, this is a huge commodity, rarely available. Total square footage listed includes the approx. 675 SF unit. Now back to this awesome home. Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious living room, formal dining, bay window, and fireplace. The lower level features engineered hardwood, dual pane windows, and custom finishings. The bright, eat-in kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash, and a beautiful Kraus sink. (Appliances included!) If this wasn't enough the lower level also has an updated half bathroom, direct garage access, dedicated laundry room, and additional family room space! Upstairs, the primary bedroom features a gorgeous accent wall, en suite, and not one but TWO closets. One being a large walk-in. Additional to the primary bedroom there are 3 other spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, and an outdoor patio accessible from two locations. This property is complete with a newer furnace, AC, and duct work added 3 months ago, high end insulation, gated driveway, AND RV parking! (or that perfect spot for a play house). Schedule a showing today!
9. 10765 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Wow! HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!! This is the Ventura gem you've been looking for! Custom 5 bedroom home! This isn't your typical tract home. Phenomenal location with easy access to freeways, walking distance to desirable schools and sports complex but without sparing the privacy. Enjoy the mountain view on your private balcony or relax on your beautiful raised patio. Low maintenance yard with artificial turf, custom shed and RV PARKING! That's all just the beginning. A beautiful foyer greets you with high ceilings, spacious room and an open floorpan. Downstairs boasts a gourmet kitchen accompanied by a spacious living room with a gorgeous fireplace. Private bedroom and full bathroom downstairs: perfect for guests or a multi-generational family. Upstairs boasts a large master suite, 3 additional spacious bedrooms, Jack and Jill bathroom and loft. If you're looking for space, this is for you! Come see for yourself and make this unique home your own!
10. 1209 Briana Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This lovely 4 bedrooms plus an additional 2 rooms in lower level that could be used as an office or guest room with 2 1/2 bath,. the 1/2 bath was converted to full bath without permit. in the lower level. 2,078 sq ft. of living space, features wood shutters, wonderful tiled floors, covered patio. Steps away from the park, play area and school. This is a must see.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.