Monday, March 15, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $100 a day*! This list of homes is current as of March 15, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.1237 Elsinor Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- This is a wonderful property that is understated from the front exterior perspective until you get a closer look with a cross selection of trees such as avocado, lemon, grapefruit, orange, banana, tangerine peach and scrubs that adorn the landscape. Front koi and turtle pond welcome you into the front entry. Tour the interior and backyard for the wonderful upgrades and great entertainment and family venue this place offers. Hosting 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this home has been upgraded on multiple levels, such as a recently remodeled kitchen with backsplash and granite counter, dual sink, 36'' range and dishwasher. Serviced by a newly installed water softner. Home has an open floor plan with open beam ceilings in the great room with wet bar equipped with a dual tap keg and granite counter top. Great room has 8 X 10 loft, 3/4 bath, updated fireplace rock wall and turn key gas, with direct access to pool and spa area. Updated lighting throughout. Bathroom fixtures have been updated along with flooring, enlarged shower enclosure, barn door, jetted tub with dual side gas fireplace flow nicely into the master suite for one of a kind privacy. Minor bedroom has a built-in loft. Side yard includes a small shed for lawn and outside tool storage. Pool and spa heater and plumbing updated. Pool remodel 2020 with pebbletec and includes a variety of mosaics. Owned solar system provides rebate with net metering. RV parking includes hook-ups as well as firepit. New slider to back
2. 340 Lakeview Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to 340 Lakeview Court. This gorgeous home is one of the largest single-family homes in all of Riverpark with almost 2500 sq. ft. This 4 bedroom, 4 full baths, had a full renovation in 2013 with crown molding throughout. Once inside youll love the open floor plan. The living room is large with Spanish tile floors, and a stone-accented fireplace. The kitchen has been updated with white cabinets, granite countertops, pendant lights, and stainless steel appliances with included refrigerator. There is a main floor bedroom with full bathroom. Also on the main level is a laundry room, two-car garage w/ driveway. Outside there is plenty of space to entertain. There is a pergola, stamped concrete, and artificial grass. Once upstairs youll notice the gorgeous hardwoods throughout. The primary bedroom is generous in size and has an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom has dual sinks, a walk-in shower, a soaker tub, and a walk-in closet. Also on the second level are 2 guest bedrooms (both with attached bathrooms), and a spacious loft. This home also has A/C hookups and a water filtration/soft water system. The Riverpark community is conveniently located near new schools, walking trails, several parks, barbeque areas, gazebo, fountains, basketball courts, and tennis courts. Enjoy a short stroll to the Collection with the Century Theaters, Target, Whole Foods, Yardhouse, and Cheesecake Factory. Easy access to 101 freeway. Youre not just buying a home, youre buying a lifestyle.
3. 1811North H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Desirable 6 bed + 4 bath property in North West side of town. Close to schools, shopping, and the 101 freeway. Don't miss this opportunity! Great value for money. 2 in 1 property. Front home: 3+2, laminate flooring, ceramic tile, recess lighting and cozy living room fireplace. Front porch with white picket fencing. Back home: 3+2 with separate entrance. Master bedroom downstairs with private bath, and 2 bedrooms and full bath upstairs. Great Size Backyard: 2 car garage with laundry hookups, space for 2 additional cars in driveway with electric gate.
4. 132 Dana Point Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- This home is coming soon.
5. 5302 Lafayette Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- One of a kind, move-in ready home! Opportunities like this do not come around often! This highly desirable home offers a uniquely functional open floor plan, perfect for all of your needs. You will feel like you're living in an oasis getaway in your own home! A spiral staircase leads to your luxurious master suite consists of the entire upstairs and includes tons of storage, and a large patio overlooking the private, beautifully landscaped backyard. You will love cozying up to the fireplace in your beautiful and sprawled out great room. This home is thoughtfully laid out, with hosting friends and family in mind. The large upgraded gourmet kitchen flows seamlessly into the amazing curated backyard. Enjoy the cool evenings making s'mores with your guests 'round the fire pit. Nestled in a fantastic Ventura neighborhood near the Government Center, Shopping, Malls, Schools, Restaurants, Parks, this home has it all! And it's just a short drive to local beaches and mountains. Don't miss out on this exceptional home!
6. 10576 San Leandro Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Don't miss out on this great opportunity to buy in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Ventura, The Farm. Built-in 2018, this Georgian-style home has been well maintained with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and spacious loft. The property has over 2,700 sq ft of living space, including an open concept living area and with vinyl wood flooring, an entertainer's kitchen with quartzite countertops, tons of storage, and stainless-steel appliances. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs, one with its own bathroom. Upstairs, there are 3 additional bedrooms including master bedroom with stylish barn door and extra-large walk-in closet. The master en-suite includes dual vanities, glass shower and a soaking tub. A large sliding door leads to the private backyard patio for entertaining and relaxing. Located between the strawberry fields and citrus orchards, minutes from shopping and beautiful beaches. Come check it out before its gone!
7. 10682 Orange Circle, Ventura, CA, 93004- Rarely available in this East Ventura neighborhood. This wonderful 4 Bedroom + 2.5 Bathroom cul-de-sac home has has been beautifully upgraded and is move-in ready! You will enjoy entertaining your family and friends in the tropical landscaped rear yard that features a pool with fountain and waterfall, relaxing spa and gas firepit area. This spacious lot is over 9600 SF and allows space for the additional large storage shed with electrical power that is tucked away in the rear yard. Once inside the home you will find the sunken living room with porcelain tile floors and fireplace, the formal dining room, and the wonderfully upgraded kitchen with island and an amazing window that overlooks the entire rear yard. Kitchen upgrades included Caesar stone counter tops, Omega cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, and a large copper farm sink. Other home features include upgraded bathrooms, double paned windows throughout, crown molding, custom window shutters, and a finished attic area for the perfect private getaway space. Got extra vehicles? This driveway offers plenty of room for your vehicles and possible RV parking and the 3 car garage allows additional space for your toys or home gym! This is the home that you have been dreaming of. Don't miss out, call today to schedule your private viewing.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.