Monday, December 7, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $94 a day*! This list of homes is current as of December 7, 2020. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! As always, click on a photo to learn more details about these homes. Happy Home Hunting!
1.1353 Torero Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Stunning home with high ceilings, Italian travertine throughout. New paint throughout. Granite kitchen with travertine backsplash, wine fridge and large pantry. Great Location close to shopping centers, schools and parks.
2. 637 Saratoga Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Great Family home, newer build in central Ventura. Close to shopping parks and great schools. Upgraded kitchen appliances, double sided fireplace and cul de sac location. Seller needs larger home to accommodate extended family needs. One bedroom and bath downstairs. Photos used are from previous listing when seller purchased and home was vacant. Contingent on home of choice, not yet identified.
3. 2120 Ivanhoe Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Move right in to this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bath Lion's Gate home in north Oxnard. Enter into the cozy living room featuring a brick fireplace with gas starter. Step up into the formal dining room with high ceilings and tall windows. Proceed to the kitchen which has been upgraded with sleek stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting & granite counters. There's plenty of cabinet & pantry space and also room for a table or island. The kitchen opens up to the large family room which features a second brick fireplace, wet bar & ceiling fan. The room off of the family room is perfect for an informal dining area, office or playroom. Step down to a bedroom, a bathroom with shower & the indoor laundry room with tile countertops and an abundance of cabinet space. Upstairs is the giant master suite with serene views of fields. The master retreat has a third fireplace and built-in bookshelves. The master bedroom is complete with a walk-in closet in addition to a huge standard closet, and a bath with dual sinks, a tub and separate shower. Another full bath and two more spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Outside, enjoy fresh fruit from your own backyard! This home has mature fruit trees - oranges, avocados, persimmons, cherimoya, grapefruit, tangerines, apples, plums, peaches, and lemons and its own irrigation system. There is RV parking on the side and plenty of room left for lounging and soaking up the sun. Out front, enjoy the roses, hydrangeas, jasmine & poinsettias.
4. 32 Dana Point Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- This BEAUTY is in one of the most desirable areas of East Ventura. It won't last long! You won't be able to pass up this 5 bedroom, 3 bath home. It is move-in ready and features double pane vinyl windows and fresh paint throughout. The large living room has a gas/wood burning fireplace for those chilly nights. There is a Bedroom downstairs and 4 Bedrooms upstairs including a Master with Ensuite. There are ceiling fans in all the rooms to keep the house cool when A/C is not in use. The backyard is like a park and has plenty of space to add a pool or Grandmother Suite if you desire. The location provides easy access to schools, freeways, shopping, Kimball Park and a host of other amenities. Call to schedule a showing today.
5. 360 Amador Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Set amongst the citrus and avocado orchards in the rolling hills of East Ventura you'll find this lovely 4+3 family home situated on a quiet street on an ample lot. Upon entering, you'll be greeted by a light & bright living room with soaring ceilings and a formal dining room. Proceed to the updated kitchen complete with granite countertops and walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to another eating area and family room, all warmed by a beautiful stone fireplace. There is also a downstairs powder room for added convenience. Some other highlights include large contemporary tile downstairs and plantation shutters throughout. The expansive master suite has a dual-sink vanity, and even a laundry chute down to the large laundry room. The guest bedrooms and bathroom are well-appointed too. There is a newer sliding glass door that opens to the spacious backyard complete with citrus trees and a patio for al-fresco dining. This home is close to open space and trails for that feeling of nature close to home. Come see all that awaits you at this beautiful property!
6. 2019 Newcastle Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Beautiful upgraded home well located in the desirable Gated Community of Victoria Estates. This bright and inviting home offers a spacious floor plan of 3,401 SF on a large 7,150 SF lot. This luxurious home has it all; 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, formal living and dining areas, and family room with cozy fireplace. The well-designed Chef's Gourmet Kitchen comes with a large central island and a spacious breakfast area (Just installed: a new oven, microwave and dishwasher). The kitchen area opens to the family room and to the backyard which makes it ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. On the second floor overlooking the backyard you have the master suite that comes with an over-sized bathroom with dual vanities, walk in shower, oval whirlpool tub and walk-in closet. From the master bedroom you can step into the spacious loft area which comes with its own balcony. The community offers excellent amenities such as pool, spa, gym, playgrounds and clubhouse. Victoria Estates is next to the River Ridge Golf Course and located close to beaches, marina, shopping and restaurants. It's a great place to live.
7. 675 Whalen Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome Home for the Holidays! This property is one of the bigger homes in the Riverpark Community! Boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a bonus loft area. Upon entry, the foyer welcomes you with upgraded laminate plank flooring throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen is appointed with many features - upgraded white cabinets, granite countertops, designer backsplash, large kitchen island, walk-in pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the open concept floorplan, large adjacent dining room area where the kitchen is open to the living area. The downstairs bedroom has been converted into a Home Office, perfect for working from home, but can easily be converted back into a bedroom. Upstairs, is a spacious Master Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, separate shower and tub, double vanities, and a generous sized walk-in closet. The extra space in the loft area is perfect for a movie/game room or a home gym! There are 3 additional bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans. Upgrades in this home include plush carpeting throughout the second floor, custom window treatments - plantation shutters and zebra blinds adorn the dual paned windows. Look forward to enjoy entertaining in the outdoor space - the backyard landscaping was recently completed with pavers. Call this place home! Will not last at this price.
8. 335 Libre Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Northeast Oxnard Private gated Community single two story family home available for sale. This property has so much to offer with over 2,680 SF of living space, large living room, open kitchen, spacious bedrooms, and so much more. This home is a must see before it is gone.
9. 934 Carina Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This Beautiful home is ready for showing and to welcome you home. Open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Large master bedroom complete with spa like tub for you to relax. Upstairs laundry makes it convenient for kids to do their laundry :)... Gated community and close to shopping.
10. 574 Owens River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Wonderful curb appeal as you spot this home on a gorgeous street in this exclusive River Park community. Upon entry, you will fall in love with the floor plan & all of the upgrades this pristine home has to offer. One full sized bedroom and bathroom on the first level is perfect for guests or a home office. The wood flooring and decorator paint makes this home so inviting. The large living room opens to the dining area, kitchen and outside patio. Bright and airy and an entertainers delight. The patio has been well landscaped and boasts stamped concrete and ideal layout. A perfect outside living space to entertain, BBQ or just hang out & relax. Fruit trees galore too! The kitchen includes beautiful cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, direct access to the garage as well as being open to all of the downstairs living spaces. A downstairs laundry room is convenient and can also be used as a small mudroom. At the top of the stairs, you will walk into a nice and open loft area which could be converted to a 5th bedroom if desired. Two more nice sized bedrooms share a bathroom conveniently located between these two bedrooms. Down the long hallway, which lets in a lot of natural light, you will find a huge master bedroom. Lots of natural light and attached to a gorgeous master bathroom. The master bathroom features a walk in shower, crisp tile throughout, a wonderful bathtub & huge master closet. This home has been so well upgraded & looks like a model!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.