Monday, March 22, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $104 a day*! This list of homes is current as of March 22, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura, Oxnard and Camarillo! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.1940 Kensington Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This home has no description.
2. 132 Dana Point Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- First time on the market and sold AS IS! Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to purchase in one of Ventura's most desirable neighborhoods. Step into this 4 bedroom + 3 bathroom home, with a wonderful open living room, equipped with a brick gas fireplace and large front window to draw in an abundance of natural light while gazing upon the stunning mature tree in the front yard. The downstairs also offers several closets, a dining area near the kitchen and a glass slider leading to a spacious, private backyard with a large lawn for outdoor fun and summer BBQ's. Just off of the kitchen and attached 2-car garage, there is a spacious downstairs bedroom with a full bathroom, perfect for both short-term & long-term guests--or perhaps the perfect space for a large office or children's play/study room. Venture upstairs and appreciate the 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with versatility to close off the attached bathrooms for added privacy and comfort. All bedrooms offer plenty of space, storage, and natural light, with the third upstairs bedroom down the hall featuring a 'flex-room' accessed through the large closet. This 'bonus' space could be utilized to further expand the bedroom or create a separate nook (mock-up photos upon request). This home is waiting for your personal touches and a little TLC, so schedule a showing and submit your offer before it's too late!
3. 528 Avenida Gaviota , Camarillo, CA, 93012- Stunning home that sellers have spared no expense upgrading. Enter into large vaulted ceiling living and dining room filled with light and view to back yard. In the center of the downstairs is a newly finished stairwell with iron detailed banister. Travertine floors and wide plank wood flooring throughout the home, carpet in master bedroom only. Windows were just replaced with larger picture windows to yard in family room and kitchen. Downstairs bedroom and full bath. All 3 bathrooms have been beautifully remodeled. The kitchen has been remodeled and opens to family room with updated fireplace. Backyard is perfect amount of space for eating or gathering under the Pergola and still plenty of grass for little ones and pets. Home offers full three car garage and potential for RV space besides the three car driveway. Plenty of parking across the street as well. Laundry room with storage and oversized laundry sink. Up the stairs are front office with views of the mountains, a guest bedroom and lovely master suite. Directly behind this home is a single story which makes a pretty view from master picture window. Master has his and hers closets, hers is walkin. The master bath has been beautifully appointed with vaulted ceilings, remodeled vanity including tower storage, and a large 4 x 6 shower surrounded by glass. Stunning home, an absolute must see, meticulously remodeled and maintained. Home has 8 year old AC and new water heater. Won't be disappointed here.
4. 6235 Kearny Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- Location, Location. This spacious 2,504sqft 5bedroom 3bath home has been owned by the current owner for 27 years and the pride of ownership is apparent in the upgrades they have done to the home over the years. There are amazing ocean views from the 2 viewing decks in backyard and some partial views from the interior as well. Home has fresh paint inside and out. Flooring is new, master suite on ground floor, 4 bedrooms upstairs. Permitted bonus room 14x14 off of laundry room and kitchen, perfect for home office or Zoom Room. Foothill Rd is well above the home and is not noisy in this area. Contact Jack Stevenson to schedule showing appointment.
5. 10576 San Leandro Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Don't miss out on this great opportunity to buy in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Ventura, The Farm. Built-in 2018, this Georgian-style home has been well maintained with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and spacious loft. The property has over 2,700 sq ft of living space, including an open concept living area and with vinyl wood flooring, an entertainer's kitchen with quartzite countertops, tons of storage, and stainless-steel appliances. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs, one with its own bathroom. Upstairs, there are 3 additional bedrooms including master bedroom with stylish barn door and extra-large walk-in closet. The master en-suite includes dual vanities, glass shower and a soaking tub. A large sliding door leads to the private backyard patio for entertaining and relaxing. Located between the strawberry fields and citrus orchards, minutes from shopping and beautiful beaches. Come check it out before its gone!
6. 340 Lakeview Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to 340 Lakeview Court. This gorgeous home is one of the largest single-family homes in all of Riverpark with almost 2500 sq. ft. This 4 bedroom, 4 full baths, had a full renovation in 2013 with crown molding throughout. Once inside youll love the open floor plan. The living room is large with Spanish tile floors, and a stone-accented fireplace. The kitchen has been updated with white cabinets, granite countertops, pendant lights, and stainless steel appliances with included refrigerator. There is a main floor bedroom with full bathroom. Also on the main level is a laundry room, two-car garage w/ driveway. Outside there is plenty of space to entertain. There is a pergola, stamped concrete, and artificial grass. Once upstairs youll notice the gorgeous hardwoods throughout. The primary bedroom is generous in size and has an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom has dual sinks, a walk-in shower, a soaker tub, and a walk-in closet. Also on the second level are 2 guest bedrooms (both with attached bathrooms), and a spacious loft. This home also has A/C hookups and a water filtration/soft water system. The Riverpark community is conveniently located near new schools, walking trails, several parks, barbeque areas, gazebo, fountains, basketball courts, and tennis courts. Enjoy a short stroll to the Collection with the Century Theaters, Target, Whole Foods, Yardhouse, and Cheesecake Factory. Easy access to 101 freeway. Youre not just buying a home, youre buying a lifestyle.
7. 135 Calle Bella Vista, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome to this lovely La Entrada home featuring nearly 2800 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and situated on an over 10,000 square foot lot. The many windows provide a light and airy feel and allow for sweeping mountain, valley and peekaboo island views. The cook will enjoy the kitchen, with granite counters, large center island, induction range and storage galore. Cozy fireplaces in living and dining rooms. Private master suite with large en suite bath boasting walk-in shower and relaxing soaking tub. Conveniently located separate laundry room. Three secondary bedrooms and fifth bedroom is configured as a separate living space with outside access, perfect for multi-generational living, maids quarters or guests. Note, guest/in-law quarters photos taken when vacant. The open floor plan allows for comfortable everyday living and is also perfect for entertaining with the wraparound veranda and large deck. The huge lot features a private patio and a large open space, no grass to mow! Perhaps a play yard, garden, pool, spa, or hobby or sport space. Walk to the park or it's a short hop to shop or commute.
8. 5302 Lafayette Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- One of a kind, move-in ready home! Opportunities like this do not come around often! This highly desirable home offers a uniquely functional open floor plan, perfect for all of your needs. You will feel like you're living in an oasis getaway in your own home! A spiral staircase leads to your luxurious master suite consists of the entire upstairs and includes tons of storage, and a large patio overlooking the private, beautifully landscaped backyard. You will love cozying up to the fireplace in your beautiful and sprawled out great room. This home is thoughtfully laid out, with hosting friends and family in mind. The large upgraded gourmet kitchen flows seamlessly into the amazing curated backyard. Enjoy the cool evenings making s'mores with your guests 'round the fire pit. Nestled in a fantastic Ventura neighborhood near the Government Center, Shopping, Malls, Schools, Restaurants, Parks, this home has it all! And it's just a short drive to local beaches and mountains. Don't miss out on this exceptional home!
9. 200South E Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Welcome Home to North of Oxnard huge Corner property, over 4000 SqFt living space and 14,000 SqFt Lot size. Potential is enormous: R3. Located in the heart of Oxnard, surrounded by the City landmarks and walking distance to all main services. This very spacious home, has two bedroom and a full bathroom downstairs.5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms upstairs. Recently remodeled: kitchen counters and huge island all granite, ceramic & wood laminated flooring, bathrooms all been refinish, keeping the custom touch! Home, also offers a detached studio apartment (Guest Quarters)above garage, with large backyard for family get-togethers barbeques or extra parking. Closed by Regional Community College, Naval Base, CA State University Channel Islands and short distance to beautiful Santa Barbara and the iconic City of Los Angeles. Beautiful unique property in the heart of the best climate of the Californian Coast. Come and see this beautiful unique property.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.