Monday, February 22, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $106 a day*! This list of homes is current as of February 22, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.5302 Lafayette Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- One of a kind, move-in ready home! Opportunities like this do not come around often! This highly desirable home offers a uniquely functional open floor plan, perfect for all of your needs. You will feel like you're living in an oasis getaway in your own home! The huge master suite consists of the entire upstairs and includes tons of storage, and a large patio overlooking the private backyard. You will love cozying up to the fireplace in your beautiful and sprawled out great room. This home is thoughtfully laid out, with hosting friends and family in mind. The large upgraded gourmet kitchen flows seamlessly into the amazing curated backyard. Enjoy the cool evenings making s'mores with your guests 'round the fire pit. Nestled in a fantastic Ventura neighborhood near the Government Center, Shopping, Malls, Schools, Restaurants, Parks, this home has it all! And it's just a short drive to local beaches and mountains. Don't miss out on this exceptional home!
2 546 Seine River Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Gorgeous Riverpark home like you have never see before with over $200K in upgrades!!! This Turn Key home was built 4 years ago. The owner just remolded the kitchen which features a custom hood, designer back splash, a huge island and Quartz counter tops. The downstairs has crown molding throughout. There is amazing indoor/outdoor living in your own private backyard oasis. There is a custom pool with a swim up ledge and an infinity spa with a stand up corner allowing for a full body massage. You can control the pool/spa and drip system from you phone! There is a wonderful built in BBQ and island perfect for entertaining in the backyard. There are multiple fruit trees, Fuji apple, naval oranges, guava and lemon as well as a dog run with pet turf for easy maintenance. There is a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom. Huge Master suite with a walk in closet. The master bathroom features a soaking tub and dual vanities. Loft or 5th bedroom option. So many upgrades to enjoy! Close to The Collection, sports parks, schools, trails and freeway. Call today for a private viewing.
3. 110 Tuolomne Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Looking for a spacious home for your family AND a potential income opportunity? or a place for mom? You've found it! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is complete with it's own, private access and completely separate, additional dwelling unit! This unit is ground floor entry and has a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living space. Featuring abundant cabinetry and storage space, this is a huge commodity, rarely available. Total square footage listed includes the approx. 675 SF unit. Now back to this awesome home. Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious living room, formal dining, bay window, and fireplace. The lower level features engineered hardwood, dual pane windows, and custom finishings. The bright, eat-in kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash, and a beautiful Kraus sink. (Appliances included!) If this wasn't enough the lower level also has an updated half bathroom, direct garage access, dedicated laundry room, and additional family room space! Upstairs, the primary bedroom features a gorgeous accent wall, en suite, and not one but TWO closets. One being a large walk-in. Additional to the primary bedroom there are 3 other spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, and an outdoor patio accessible from two locations. This property is complete with a newer furnace, AC, and duct work added 3 months ago, high end insulation, gated driveway, AND RV parking! (or that perfect spot for a play house). Schedule a showing today!
4. 546 Seine River Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This stunning, remodeled home offers 4 beds, 3 baths, with 1 bdrm on the 1st floor. Spacious open floor plan with high ceilings. Impeccably bright with natural lighting, features include an immaculate and custom-built chef's kitchen that boasts granite countertops, and a high-end gas range. Additionally, there is a farmhouse sink and convenient warming drawer to keep food at the perfect temp before serving. An entertainer's dream, the kitchen opens up to a family room that features a gas fireplace and access to the tranquil backyard area with pergola, upgraded concrete work, custom lighting, and fruit trees. Back inside, the formal dining room opens to a spacious living room, perfect for gathering or relaxing. Up to the 2nd floor, in addition to two standard bedrooms, you will find an amazing en suite master with a deep soaking tub, walk-in closet, and 2 upgraded bathrooms, each featuring marble countertops and double sinks. The separate laundry area/mud room is attached to a 3-car garage, which can double as a home gym space. If that's not enough, there are plantation shutters throughout, 1st floor has travertine tile, wood flooring and crown molding. Meanwhile, the upstairs boasts plush wall-to-wall carpet and vinyl plank flooring (both freshly installed in 2018). This prodigious home will not last on the market long.
5. 6235 Kearny Street, Ventura, CA, 93003- Location, Location. This spacious 2,504sqft 5bedroom 3bath home has been owned by the current owner for 27 years. Permitted Room addition on ground floor makes this one Larger then similar homes in the neighborhood. There are amazing ocean views from the viewing decks in backyard and some partial views from the interior as well. Foothill Rd is well above the home and is not noisy in this area. Showings will begin in several weeks. Contact Listing Agent Jack Stevenson to schedule showing appointment.
6. 10416 Mammoth Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Located in the east end of Ventura, this exquisite 4 bedroom and 3 bath home has been tastefully upgraded throughout. The first floor has a bedroom and bathroom. The gourmet kitchen offers matching Bertazzoni stainless steel appliances, counter depth refrigerator, granite countertops with matching kitchen table and a custom island with extra storage. The kitchen opens to the family room, and patio; which makes the perfect setting for evening gatherings. The master suite and two other bedrooms are upstairs, along with two completely remodeled bathrooms. Washer and dryer in the laundry room included. The enormous 3 car garage comes with built in workbench, shelves, and wash basin connected to the house soft water system. The home comes with mature trees and solar panels. No HOA or Mello-Roos, and just minutes away from the beach.
7. 10682 Orange Circle, Ventura, CA, 93004- Rarely available in this East Ventura neighborhood. This wonderful 4 Bedroom + 2.5 Bathroom cul-de-sac home has has been beautifully upgraded and is move-in ready! You will enjoy entertaining your family and friends in the tropical landscaped rear yard that features a pool with fountain and waterfall, relaxing spa and gas firepit area. This spacious lot is over 9600 SF and allows space for the additional large storage shed with electrical power that is tucked away in the rear yard. Once inside the home you will find the sunken living room with porcelain tile floors and fireplace, the formal dining room, and the wonderfully upgraded kitchen with island and an amazing window that overlooks the entire rear yard. Kitchen upgrades included Caesar stone counter tops, Omega cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, and a large copper farm sink. Other home features include upgraded bathrooms, double paned windows throughout, crown molding, custom window shutters, and a finished attic area for the perfect private getaway space. Got extra vehicles? This driveway offers plenty of room for your vehicles and possible RV parking and the 3 car garage allows additional space for your toys or home gym! This is the home that you have been dreaming of. Don't miss out, call today to schedule your private viewing.
8. 340 Lakeview Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to 340 Lakeview Court. This gorgeous home is one of the largest single-family homes in all of Riverpark with almost 2500 sq. ft. This 4 bedroom, 4 full baths, had a full renovation in 2013 with crown molding throughout. Once inside youll love the open floor plan. The living room is large with Spanish tile floors, and a stone-accented fireplace. The kitchen has been updated with white cabinets, granite countertops, pendant lights, and stainless steel appliances with included refrigerator. There is a main floor bedroom with full bathroom. Also on the main level is a laundry room, two-car garage w/ driveway. Outside there is plenty of space to entertain. There is a pergola, stamped concrete, and artificial grass. Once upstairs youll notice the gorgeous hardwoods throughout. The primary bedroom is generous in size and has an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom has dual sinks, a walk-in shower, a soaker tub, and a walk-in closet. Also on the second level are 2 guest bedrooms (both with attached bathrooms), and a spacious loft. This home also has A/C hookups and a water filtration/soft water system. The Riverpark community is conveniently located near new schools, walking trails, several parks, barbeque areas, gazebo, fountains, basketball courts, and tennis courts. Enjoy a short stroll to the Collection with the Century Theaters, Target, Whole Foods, Yardhouse, and Cheesecake Factory. Easy access to 101 freeway. Youre not just buying a home, youre buying a lifestyle.
9. 650 Whalen Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to this beautiful Riverpark pool home! Rare 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a loft upstairs. This spacious home is located on a corner lot with lots of parking. The original owners have meticulously cared for this home and its one of the few pool homes in the neighborhood. Amazing open floor plan downstairs with a designated dining area. The kitchen offers quartz countertops, full subway tile, GE appliances (double convection ovens) 2 chandeliers in the dining room and waterproof Beachwood laminate floors downstairs. This home has air conditioning and extra GFI outlets in the garage. Water softener and reverse osmosis drinking water system (leased). One bedroom and bathroom, with shower, located downstairs, perfect for a guest. Laundry room is upstairs, master bathroom has marble tile in the bath and shower. Thermalfoil cabinets in kitchen and bathroom. 2 car garage with direct access into home, driveway for parking. Must see!
10. 1225 Honeysuckle Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Beautifully remodeled Mirasol Residence offers 4 beds, 3 baths with 1 bedroom & bathroom on the 1st ** Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & informal dining area that opens to custom wood built-in entertainment center & Fireplace for Family room area** Tropical backyard Oasis with bbque, frig, Tiki bar, stamp concrete, outdoor lighting and gas fire pit for outdoor fun & relaxing ** 3 car attached garage with additional storage and workbench space **Amazing en suite master with Spacious Walk-in closet space **
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.