Monday, November 9, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $105 a day*! This list of homes is current as of November 9, 2020. This week's list includes homes from Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Paula and Camarillo! As always, click on a photo to learn more details about these homes. Happy Home Hunting!
1.7142 Spindlewood Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Welcome to this gorgeous home located in one of the most desirable communities in Camarillo. As you make your way through the beautiful solid oak wood entry door you will be welcomed by the warmth of the brick inlaid flooring that leads you to the country style kitchen complete with granite counter tops and cast iron farmhouse sink. Enjoy the views of your backyard through the garden window. Beautiful wood floors adorn the kitchen, formal dining room and family room. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms including a generously sized master suite with a stunning bear claw tub and double sink vanity. Master suite also boasts gorgeous wood floor. Gather with friends and family around a warm fire provided by the fire pit in your expansive backyard. Plenty of attic storage in the spacious garage. Awaken your creativity in the workshop space in the garage as well. Heating and air conditioning system was installed in 2020. This community also offers a lush public park and access to cycling and walking path. Access to 101 freeway is conveniently located a short drive away. Call today to schedule your VIP visit. You won't want to miss the opportunity to call this great house your home!
2. 615 Charleston Place, Ventura, CA, 93004- Gorgeous Santa Rosa Walk home with the most popular floor plan in the neighborhood. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs and Bedroom and Full Bathroom downstairs. Plus the Den is a great home office or can be easily converted to a 5th bedroom. This home also offers lots of living space: Formal living and dining rooms, Huge Family Room, Eat-in Kitchen. The backyard is beautifully landscaped and hard-scaped with built-in BBQ. Don't miss the 3 car garage and 2 A/Cs! 5 minute walk to Citrus Glen Elementary. Super comfy home to enjoy for years!
3. 492 Blanco Court, Camarillo, CA, 93012- What you have been waiting for! RARE 5 bedrooms in Camarillo with 3.5 baths, of nearly 2500 square feet located on a cul-de-sac in MISSION OAKS with super remodeled family kitchen complete with breakfast bar, solid GRANITE kitchen counters, dual pane windows, recently installed A/C, smooth ceilings, stone fireplace, two skylights. The master has a huge WALK-IN closet plus a second closet. Master bath features dual hammered copper sinks. All FIVE bedrooms are ample size and have smooth ceilings, mirrored wardrobe doors and ceiling fans. Be sure to check out the bathroom with an oak wine barrel vanity, CUSTOM stone sink and stacked stone shower. Enjoy easy maintenance front and back yards. Exquisite custom double front doors welcome you into this great Mission Oaks cul-de-sac home plus it's a convenient walk to Encanto park and Camarillo High School. This pristine home won't last long. Don't wait!
4. 15 Calle Cataluna, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Beautiful single-family home in a quiet gated community which is adjacent to Camarillo springs golf course. The house has approximate 2400 Square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and attached 2 car garage. . It has an open and spacious floor plan with sunny and bright interior, formal living room and dining room, family room is open to the kitchen. Two fireplaces: one in Family room and one in Living room. Central heating and A/C, Gated community with swimming pool & spa, club house, gym bbq area & playground, Easy access to freeway 101
5. 713 Loma Vista Place, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- PRICE IMPROVED - Elegant, grand, executive home, tucked away on the hillside yet secluded from view. Perfectly situated on over 1/4 acre this custom built home of 3511 s.f. offers you everything you might want or need. A covered stately entrance leads you into the foyer which is the central hub leading you to the living, family, dining & breakfast rooms. The living room is bright and lovely, the family room inviting, both with raised hearth fireplaces. French doors from the family room or sliders from the breakfast area lead you out to the brick upper patio and steps down to your heated pool, spa and lower patio. Expansive windows in the gourmet, well planned Chef's kitchen, custom cabinetry with wall to wall amazing storage, center cooks island and paneled built in refrigerator make this a dream kitchen. The lower level also offers many options with two additional rooms - perfect for office, art studio, study or classrooms maybe, plus two 1/2 baths and laundry room. Upstairs you'll find 3 spacious bedroom, full large hallway bath w double sinks and at halls end a huge master suite with a private balcony. Tile roof, dual zoned heat and air and oversized 2 car garage. You just don't see homes like this anymore. Classic yet open and comfortable. An incredible home to grow up in or an entertainer's delight!
6.7021 Etna Court, Ventura, CA, 93003- Welcome! This great value can't be beat! You'll love this spacious and sunny Clearpoint 4+2.5 single level home in approximately 2,137sf! Peek a boo views and view deck potential available too! A gorgeous brand new paver driveway and entry greet you as you approach this sunny elevated lot on over 1/4 acre of gorgeous green lawns and beautiful plantings. As you step inside you're immediately greeted by the tasteful decor, two living areas and two fireplaces, skylights, and beautiful finishes. The lovely kitchen boasts newer white cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and views of the pergola and lush landscape beyond. The master suite also has lovely garden views and plenty of natural light, and you'll enjoy the upgraded master bath and added windows. This upper Clearpoint home offers many bonuses such as a retractable awning, central air-conditioning, a security system, water softener, reverse osmosis system and a fabulous location in sunny and quiet upper Clearpoint cul-de-sac on Etna Ct, known for its friendly neighbors and well maintained homes. Put this on your must see list and see it soon!
7. 5109 Caminito Luisa, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Take a look at one of the largest homes located in the desirable San Simeon Creekside community in Mission Oaks. This home has been meticulously kept up by the owners. Entertain in your very private backyard or enjoy the beautiful sunsets from your oversized balcony off the master bedroom. Have your guests or in-laws make use of the full bedroom and bath located downstairs. The kitchen is open and bright with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and a large island that opens to the family room & fireplace. Dual zoned heat and air lets you heat or cool the upstairs or downstairs separately to keep your energy bill low. Great location with no rear neighbors, walking distance to the blue ribbon La Mariposa School, Pitts Ranch Park & the Callegus walking and biking trails.
8. 574 Owens River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Wonderful curb appeal as you spot this home on a gorgeous street in this exclusive River Park community. Upon entry, you will fall in love with the floor plan & all of the upgrades this pristine home has to offer. One full sized bedroom and bathroom on the first level is perfect for guests or a home office. The wood flooring and decorator paint makes this home so inviting. The large living room opens to the dining area, kitchen and outside patio. Bright and airy and an entertainers delight. The patio has been well landscaped and boasts stamped concrete and ideal layout. A perfect outside living space to entertain, BBQ or just hang out & relax. Fruit trees galore too! The kitchen includes beautiful cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, direct access to the garage as well as being open to all of the downstairs living spaces. A downstairs laundry room is convenient and can also be used as a small mudroom. At the top of the stairs, you will walk into a nice and open loft area which could be converted to a 5th bedroom if desired. Two more nice sized bedrooms share a bathroom conveniently located between these two bedrooms. Down the long hallway, which lets in a lot of natural light, you will find a huge master bedroom. Lots of natural light and attached to a gorgeous master bathroom. The master bathroom features a walk in shower, crisp tile throughout, a wonderful bathtub & huge master closet. This home has been so well upgraded & looks like a model!
9. 566 Seine River Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This wonderful 4 bed 3 bath home is located in Oxnard's exclusive River Park community. One of the neighborhood's largest floorplans built after 2016 on a rare corner lot with extra side yard space. Entertain in this sprawling open concept kitchen with oversized island, counter seating, and breakfast nook/dining area. Large glass sliding doors lead you from the bright and spacious living room to a lush backyard which features a covered sitting patio, open lounge area, established fruit trees, and raised garden beds. Second level includes 3 bedrooms, large laundry room, and a loft. First floor bedroom can be used as an office or exercise room. 2 car garage and plenty of driveway space. Home is comes with a security system and powerful in ceiling surround system for your listening pleasure. The Riverpark community is just steps from The Collection, Oxnard's booming outdoor development with retail shops, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, movie theater, businesses, parks and schools. Easy access to 101. High quality living at an affordable price awaits.
10. 1436 Estuary Way, Oxnard, CA, 93035 -Here's the one you've been waiting for...BEHIND THE GATE, MOST POPULAR PLAN 2, AND IT HAS A 30' DOCK!! This Seabridge beauty is located on gated Coral Island with 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2851 Sq Ft and a 30'Dock!***This WEST facing home is located on desirable Estuary where you can walk to all the amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool & Spa or just stroll along the harbor or to restaurants***As you enter the home, you have a living area that opens to a broad front porch to enjoy coastal breezes***The Kitchen has a large island with granite counters, stainless appliances and a spacious Den that opens to a courtyard***There's one bedroom and bath downstairs***The Master Bedroom is inviting with fireplace and the bathroom has a spacious walk in closet, soaking tub and separate shower and his and her sinks***The loft has been enclosed so you can use it as a 5th bedroom or office***Seabridge amenities include an amazing Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool & Spa which you can walk to***Located one hour from LA and 30 minutes from Santa Barbara in the Channel Islands harbor
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.