Monday, October 26, 2020 / by Emily Rodriguez
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $2,900 a month*! This list of homes is current as of October 26, 2020. This week's list includes homes from Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Santa Paula and Fillmore! As always, click on a photo to learn more details about these homes. Happy Home Hunting!
1.1569 Shepherd Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93010- This is the one that you have been waiting for! Welcome to this beautiful home in the city of Camarillo that offers 4 generously sized bedrooms with built in-organizers, 3 baths, and 2,354 sq ft. Best location in Ventura County. Open the doors to reveal a spacious living room bathed in natural light from its large picture windows and is further accented by a warm neutral tone paint. The open concept of the adjoining family room and fireplace will be perfect for every family gathering. The additional family room offers elegant sliding French doors leading to a large covered patio. The chef in the family will truly appreciate the large, well-appointed kitchen's abundant cabinets to go along with dishwasher, stainless steel stove, microwave and formal dining area. Find a spacious master room upstairs with a ceiling lighted fan, plush carpet, walk-in closet and attached nursery room. Relax in the modern master room that offers a complete private en suite equipped with a walk-in shower, large his/hers sink. Additionally, this lovely home includes 2 upstairs bedrooms with a nice balcony. Large backyard offers endless possibilities with abundant fruit trees, an in-ground trampoline, large pool and Jacuzzi to enjoy wonderful winters or summer holidays! This property is conveniently located close to shopping centers, schools, parks, and much more! Hurry! This one will not last long!
2. 51 Rio Grande Street, Fillmore, CA, 93015- You won't want to miss this beautifully upgraded model home on a corner lot. With low maintenance and drought tolerant landscaping in front and backyard. A greenbelt across the street with park and walking paths, you'll have privacy and room for outdoor activities. Home offers nearly 2900 sq. ft. One bedroom downstairs and 3 bedroom upstairs. Downstairs has guest bath, family room, kitchen and formal living room. Upstairs has master bedroom with ensuite bath and large walk in closet, laundry room, and additional room for gaming, entertaining, or office. You will have space for whatever your family can dream up. 2 car garage has hanging over head storage plus a bonus room for additional storage, office, craft room, or man cave. This home is ready for you. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Call today to schedule a safe and private showing of this magnificent home.
3. 1345 Honeysuckle Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Enjoy Ventura's year round, mild and refreshing Mediterranean Climate in a Fantastic East End Neighborhood at Mirasol. We Offer Good Value and a Large Family Home (2,499 Sq. Ft.) with Four Bedrooms, Two and a Half Baths, open sun filled floor plan, soaring ceilings, lots of windows and plenty of room for your family to grow. Featuring travertine flooring, granite counters, open kitchen to family room concept, plantation shutters, fireplace, master bedroom with ensuite bath, upstairs loft, dual pane windows, vinyl fenced yards, stamped concrete patio and an extra large attached, direct home access garage (707 Sq. Ft.) with built-in storage cabinets and exterior windows and pedestrian door. In close proximity to HWY 126, the 101 Freeway, shopping, parks and schools.
4. 2660 Cedar Street, Ventura, CA, 93001- BEAT THE HEAT! MOVE NEAR THE BEACH! New Ventura's Solana Heights home. Constructed in 2018 and still like new. 4 BD, 3 Full Baths with 2365 square feet of living space. New Tile on the bottom floor & upper tub & showers, w/high-end Berber carpet in the downstairs living room and dining area, upstairs and in all the bedrooms including upstairs great room. Kitchen has Italian Granite countertops built-in upgraded 5 burner stove, Microwave, & built-in Oven. Included is a large 42x 75 Counter Island/Breakfast Bar which is an advantage to gather family to the open-air to living room and dining area. Over $30K in improvements to the inside and another $20K to the outside. Also included are, fast tankless water heater, deluxe high-end & salt-less, low maintenance water-softener, automatic water system in back and front yards, air conditioning and heat. Landscaped front and rear yards w/concrete & turf grass. Backyard has tangerine, lemon, lime, fig trees, blackberries & herbs on automatic watering system. The community has 3 parks; a gated dog park, a central park for the kids with play jungles, and an entry park with grass, BBQs and picnic tables. Ideally located with close access to freeways 101 North & South and 33 to Ojai. The beach is very close by at just 2 miles to ride your bike to the pier/beach, or to downtown or to go surfing or Ride Ventura's tree-lined bike path all the way to Ojai with access just a block away!
5. 413 Dunsmuir Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Gorgeous remodeled home in highly desirable neighborhood. Upgrades throughout. All new flooring and 6' molding. New tile in all bathrooms. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs and one office/den/could be guest suite downstairs with separate entrance. Large kitchen with brand new WiFi Stainless Steel appliances and a fun pot filler! (All appliances convey!! Including wine fridge) Brand new extra capacity WIFI Washer and dryer convey as well. Two fireplaces. Skylights. Custom railing. Shiplap. A Ring. A Nest. EV charger in garage!! Water Softener! Master has huge walk in shower and a large walk in closet with barn door and built in's. Hot Springs jacuzzi in the backyard. Orange and Apple Tree! Don't miss this large dream house!!
6.713 Loma Vista Place, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Elegant, executive home, tucked away on the hillside yet secluded from view. Perfectly situated on over 1/4 acre this custom built home of 3511 s.f. offers you everything you might want or need. A covered stately entrance leads you into the foyer which is the central hub leading you to the living, family, dining & breakfast rooms. The living room is bright and lovely, the family room inviting, both with raised hearth fireplaces. French doors from the family room or sliders from the breakfast area lead you out to the brick upper patio and steps down to your heated pool, spa and lower patio. Expansive windows in the gourmet, well planned Chef's kitchen, custom cabinetry with wall to wall amazing storage, center cooks island and paneled built in refrigerator make this a dream kitchen. The lower level also offers many options with two additional rooms - perfect for office, art studio, study or classrooms maybe, plus two 1/2 baths and laundry room. Upstairs you'll find 3 spacious bedroom, full large hallway bath w double sinks and at halls end a huge master suite with a private balcony. Tile roof, dual zoned heat and air and oversized 2 car garage. You just don't see homes like this anymore. Classic yet open and comfortable. An incredible home to grow up in or an entertainer's delight!
7. 840 Rosebud Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome, Home! North Oxnard Single-Story Beauty! This Vineyards Estate offers the perfect floor plan (over 2700 sq. ft. 4 bed/3 bath) on a corner lot with two open concept living areas, each featuring a fireplace and high ceilings with the one-side opening to a spacious kitchen plus island and eat-in area. All 4 bedrooms are located on the left side of the home and include a large double door entry private Master, ensuite, and enormous walk-in closet. Open, Light, and Bright with Fresh Paint and Newer Carpet in 3 of the bedrooms. Wood-like Laminate and Tile floors complete with Air Conditioning, 3-Car Garage, and Separate Laundry Room plus bonus storage closets and cabinets make this Move-in Ready with incredible potential for more. Nicely manicured front and back yards. Other benefits of this fantastic quiet and peaceful neighborhood are the proximity to the River Ridge golf course, the Collection, schools, freeways, and the ocean.
8. 1100 Junewood Court, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Freshly remodeled, turn-key home in coveted North Oxnard location! With over 2200sf of living space, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is truly move-in ready. Fully renovated kitchen complete with new white cabinetry, quartz countertops, new stainless appliances, open shelving and all new fixtures. Ideal for indoor/outdoor living, the kitchen opens to the family room and slider doors leading out to the back patio and oversized backyard with fruit trees. Stunning new laminate flooring downstairs, all new carpet upstairs, and fresh interior and exterior paint. Upstairs is the master featuring a remodeled ensuite bath, three additional bedrooms and updated bathroom. Additional upgrades include new recessed LED lighting, new light fixtures, and new hardware throughout. The home also features a gorgeous stone fireplace, wet bar, formal dining area, and separate laundry room off the two-car garage. Truly a great home in a great neighborhood!
9. 566 Seine River Way, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This wonderful 4 bed 3 bath home is located in Oxnard's exclusive River Park community. One of the neighborhood's largest floorplans built after 2016 on a rare corner lot with extra side yard space. Entertain in this sprawling open concept kitchen with oversized island, counter seating, and breakfast nook/dining area. Large glass sliding doors lead you from the bright and spacious living room to a lush backyard which features a covered sitting patio, open lounge area, established fruit trees, and raised garden beds. Second level includes 3 bedrooms, large laundry room, and a loft. First floor bedroom can be used as an office or exercise room. 2 car garage and plenty of driveway space. Home is comes with a security system and powerful in ceiling surround system for your listening pleasure. The Riverpark community is just steps from The Collection, Oxnard's booming outdoor development with retail shops, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, movie theater, businesses, parks and schools. Easy access to 101. High quality living at an affordable price awaits.
10. 11263 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Like new! This beauty is located in the sought-after Enclave Community and only minutes to Saticoy Park and Golf Course. With not much activity in this desired pocket of town, this special corner lot has a fabulous wrap-around porch, park-like landscaping and loads of curb appeal! Nearly 2,300sf of spacious living areas that include a formal living room, a formal dining, a family room with a fireplace opened to the kitchen, upstairs laundry room, 4 huge bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a bonus loft! It could be 5 bedrooms! Upgrades include: Granite countertops, Stainless steel appliances, Mission mahogany colored cabinets and matching flooring, salt water softener and solar panels! 2 car garage attached with direct access! Sellers are relocating. Don't miss out!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.