Monday, April 12, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Mondays!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $97 a day*! This list of homes is current as of April 12, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.4125 Harbour Island Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- A Seabridge beauty! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home with 2820 sq ft is south facing and has loads of upgrades***This is the much preferred Plan 2 floor plan where you don't walk into the kitchen, and instead there's a cozy living area with shutters, rich hardwood floors throughout the lower level and a stunning Kitchen with stainless appliances, rich wood cabinets, granite counters and rich tile back splash***The Kitchen opens to the Den which is perfect for entertaining as well as to the outdoor patio***Downstairs there is one bedroom and bath, and the 2 car garage is loaded with extra storage***Outside you can enjoy afternoon bargeques, a no maintenance yard with its pavers , a fountain and so much more***Upstirs there is an open Den and then the MASTER SUITE which includes a fireplace, VIEWS OF THE WATER, newly upgraded travertine shower, stone floors and new granite on the spa bathtub and counters. Also upstairs is the laundry room and two more bedrooms and bath***Located in Seabridge in the Channel Islands harbor where you can enjoy the Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Pool/Spa, or just walk to restaurants or enjoy all the boating amenities.
2. 741 Albany Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- It's like Cape Cod in Ventura - GORGEOUS - BEAUTIFUL- MAGNIFICENT outside- Inside is clean and upgraded. Dual paned windows throughout- sooo much storage you can't believe it. Newer roof, water heater, water softener and reverse osmosis system... and wonderful. 4 Full bedrooms - 3 full baths - ONE FULL BED AND BATH DOWNSTAIRS (shower only). Separate laundry quarters downstairs -inside - next to the garage. This home is paradise --- sellers want to be closer to family out of state -
3. 9679 Rio Grande Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Coming Soon! Across from the rolling green parkways of the Groves' walking trails and a nearby park is this completely updated home with beautifully remodeled kitchen & bathrooms and solid surface flooring & crown molding throughout. From the moment you approach the solid wood 'Old World' front door, the hundreds of thousands these original owners have invested in making this home a masterpiece is evident. Featuring a completely remodeled kitchen with built-in Sub Zero fridge, 48' Wolf range & commercial hood, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry with crown molding. The same level of quality can be seen in the spa-like master suite that features a walk-in shower w/ euro glass enclosure, freestanding tub, Carrara marble dual vanity and massive walk-in closet! Upstairs features three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack 'n Jill bathroom and another ensuite bedroom. Take the entertainment outside to enjoy your custom pool & spa with fully loaded outdoor living space equipped with kitchen and BBQ! With AC and owned solar panels rounding off this long list of upgrades, you'd be hard pressed to make these improvements today at this Price. Take advantage of low rates and move into this turnkey masterpiece!
4. 110 Tuolumne Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Looking for a spacious home for your family AND a potential income opportunity? or a place for mom? You've found it! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is complete with it's own, private access and completely separate, additional dwelling unit! This unit is ground floor entry and has a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living space. Featuring abundant cabinetry and storage space, this is a huge commodity, rarely available. Total square footage listed includes the approx. 675 SF unit. Now back to this awesome home. Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious living room, formal dining, bay window, and fireplace. The lower level features engineered hardwood, dual pane windows, and custom finishings. The bright, eat-in kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash, and a beautiful Kraus sink. (Appliances included!) If this wasn't enough the lower level also has an updated half bathroom, direct garage access, dedicated laundry room, and additional family room space! Upstairs, the primary bedroom features a gorgeous accent wall, en suite, and not one but TWO closets. One being a large walk-in. Additional to the primary bedroom there are 3 other spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, and an outdoor patio accessible from two locations. This property is complete with a newer furnace, AC, and duct work added 3 months ago, high end insulation, gated driveway, AND RV parking! (or that perfect spot for a play house). Schedule a showing today!
5. 1250 Lombard Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautiful & spacious 2002 North Oxnard 4 bedroom home. House is next to the greenbelt so only has two neighbors. This home's spacious 2315 Sq ft living area also includes a large loft which can be converted to a bonus room perfect for a 5th bedroom or office. Wood-like flooring on the first floor. Spacious kitchen with center island and pantry. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and large walk-in closet. Master bathroom has large tub for relaxing after a long day & separate enclosed shower. Family room opens up to the kitchen & features a gas fireplace. Laundry room & 1/2 bathroom located on first floor. Close proximity to supermarkets, shopping & restaurants, gym, hospital, and more. Easy access to 101 freeway and Pacific Coast Highway. This a coastal community so you get the Mediterranean type climate with clean ocean breeze all year long.
6. 53 Pajaro Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Large, East-end Ventura, Heather Glen, 2 story home on a spacious corner lot. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2310 SqFt, with newer dual-pane windows. Mature citrus trees in backyard, easy access to the 126 Freeway.
7. 9578 Halifax Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Coming Soon-Meticulously Maintained and Elegantly Appointed, Upgraded Mountain View 2 story, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath Bel-Aire home features a beautifully landscaped front yard and oversized driveway. The Dramatic Custom Front door is adorned with nice Stained Glass accents. If you love the Entertain, you will be impressed with the luxury throughout including New carpeting. The first floor includes a Gracious light, bright living room with gleaming wood floors, Skylight, custom recessed ambiance lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Archway Accents and delightful formal dining room. An Entertainer's Dream, the kitchen offers granite countertops, breakfast bar, 2 Lazy Susans and Lavish pantries plus built-in storage. The Family room is an Inviting Retreat complete with distinctive built-ins, recessed lighting, Romantic Fireplace and entertainment center with backyard views. Downstairs guest bedroom or WFH-work from home office plus updated bath features pedestal sink and shower. On the second floor, the generous Master Suite offers vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet plus a Master Bath Retreat. Three additional upstairs bedrooms include an enormous oversized bedroom with custom closets and mountain views plus updated guest bathroom. Spacious yard with room for a pool offers generous entertaining and dining Al Fresco year round. Impressive tile patio complete with a Custom BBQ Center, granite counters, sink, refrigerator plus custom lighting for your evening entertaining.
8. 144 Stanislaus Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- In Ventura's ''Citrus Hills''tract...This lovely 4 bedroom 4 bathroom (3 full/1 half bath) home is so clean & well cared for & it has a wonderful floor plan! From the front door entry there is a large great room with 2 complimenting fireplaces on opposite walls. Dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has a ''revised'' footprint with upgraded ''Kitchen Maid'' cabinets, granite counter tops + cheif's dream island. There is a reverse osmosis sytem for the sink and refrigerator ice-maker. There is one secondary bedroom & full bathroom downstairs. Beautiful added storage cabinet in downstairs hallway. Laundry room is also downstairs. Upstairs is a second large (loft style) living space overlooking the ''great room'' downstairs. Also upstairs, there are 2 more secondary bedrooms + a large, double door entry master bedroom suite with master bedroom bath. There is an east facing window in the master bedroom that provides beautiful sunrise views over an active lemon grove. There are no rear neighbors so the grove is front and center in the view from that window. All bathrooms have updated cabinetery & travertine tile floorig. Travertine flooring in laundry room. Downstaris has ''wood like'' flooring. Stairs have oak plank stair treads. INSTANT hot water throughout the house. ''Citrus Hills'' is loved for it's ''country-ish'' feel, citrus scents with wildlife sightings & distant animal cries heard occassionally. Beautiful Ventura beach areas, harbor & historic downtown close.
9. 10765 Darling Road, Ventura, CA, 93004- Wow! HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!! This is the Ventura gem you've been looking for! Custom 5 bedroom home! This isn't your typical tract home. Phenomenal location with easy access to freeways, walking distance to desirable schools and sports complex but without sparing the privacy. Enjoy the mountain view on your private balcony or relax on your beautiful raised patio. Low maintenance yard with artificial turf, custom shed and RV PARKING! That's all just the beginning. A beautiful foyer greets you with high ceilings, spacious room and an open floorpan. Downstairs boasts a gourmet kitchen accompanied by a spacious living room with a gorgeous fireplace. Private bedroom and full bathroom downstairs: perfect for guests or a multi-generational family. Upstairs boasts a large master suite, 3 additional spacious bedrooms, Jack and Jill bathroom and loft. If you're looking for space, this is for you! Come see for yourself and make this unique home your own!
10. 1209 Briana Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This lovely 4 bedrooms plus an additional 2 rooms in lower level that could be used as an office or guest room with 2 1/2 bath,. the 1/2 bath was converted to full bath without permit. in the lower level. 2,078 sq ft. of living space, features wood shutters, wonderful tiled floors, covered patio. Steps away from the park, play area and school. This is a must see.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.