Monday, January 11, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $103 a day*! This list of homes is current as of January 11, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and Thousand Oaks! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
1.3122South Saticoy Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- This beautiful newer, move-in ready home in Ventura's highly-desired 'The Farm' community has NO HOA & NO Mello Roos or CFD fees! This highly upgraded home has it all! With its rare 1st floor Master Suite, this 2-story home lives like a 1-story! The heart of this home is its bright & open kitchen, family room & dining area, all overlooking the backyard. The island kitchen features quartz countertops, walk-in pantry and KitchenAid appliances, including a refrigerator & gas range/oven! Off the kitchen is a formal dining room with recessed areas for cabinets & more! The Master Suite overlooks the backyard through French doors and has a private bath suite with glass shower & separate free-standing tub, separate linen & commode areas, and a huge master closet with connections for its own dedicated washer & dryer! The 1st floor also has a 2nd bedroom & hall bath with shower! Upstairs, the home has a bonus room/loft, 2 additional BRs, a full bath & laundry room. Outside, the home features a large gated front yard & private backyard with custom hardscaping! Off the rear of the home is its 2-car garage with close access to the home, and a separate private parking space! Other features include high ceilings throughout, walk-in closets, wood-like flooring, central air conditioning, tankless water heater, wood shutters, ceiling fans, fruit trees & much more! Close to parks, golf, restaurants, shopping, Hwy 126, Downtown Ventura, area beaches & harbors, this amazing home won't last long!
2. 1695 Amarelle Street, Thousand Oaks, CA, 91320- Welcome to Guard Gated Rancho Conejo! This is a job Relocation. Gorgeous home you will not want to miss! Very bright upgraded with sweeping staircase, freshly painted, remodeled kitchen, stainless steel appliances and Quartz counter tops. Are you looking for a lovely 4 bedroom 3 bath home with downstairs bedroom and huge bonus room? Bonus room can be used as fifth bedroom or upstairs family room/game room/movie theatre. The open concept kitchen features a center island, walk in pantry, large breakfast nook with eat in kitchen & adjacent to the family room with fireplace. Perfect for entertaining Family and Friends. Chef's Kitchen; with beautiful hood, excellent ventilation and striking slabs of Quartz both on counter tops, Island, and full backsplash. Home has high soaring ceilings, an abundance of natural light, formal dining area. The master bedroom is spacious with 2 walk in closets, jetted tub, his and her sinks with vanity and separate shower. This homes many features include tank less hot water heater, central vacume system, 3 car garage, and indoor laundry room. Close to Blue Ribbon Schools, great restaurants, and hiking trails. This guard gated community offers 2 swimming pools(1 with clubhouse), spa, park, and much more to enjoy. Come tour this amazing home today!
3. 2010 Patricia Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Beautiful move in ready, well maintained North Oxnard home. Four bedroom, three Bathroom. Recently replace roof in August 2019. This is an original one owner home bought new in 1965. Wood and tile floors through out. There is also some very nice sky lighting in the kitchen dinning area. This house has been well maintained and is move in ready. About 10 minute drive to Ventura harbor and the beaches. Close to shopping, parks, restaurants, The Collections, and golf courses. Single Family home with NO H.O.A. or Mello-Roos.
4. 1276 Halifax Court, Ventura, CA, 93004- WOW, This beautifully updated, 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath home is located on a cul-de-sac with a huge (almost 11,000 SF) pie shaped lot! Enter the front door of the home and your taken by the high vaulted ceilings, wonderful light and sleek updated kitchen with a large walk in pantry, heated tile floors and much more. There is a family room, living room, formal dining and a bedroom on the first floor. Beautiful durable dark wood flooring. There are 4 bedrooms on the second floor. Great floor plan. The backyard is almost like a private park! Plenty of room to entertain, garden and explore with numerous fruit trees, a koi pond and several sitting areas (even potential room for a pool!) Great location close to shopping, parks, schools and easy freeway access. You will not want to miss this very special, one of a kind home.
5. 4588 Leatherwood Street, Camarillo, CA, 93012- Welcome to this fabulous 10,078 square foot corner lot home in desirable Woodside Greens! Move right in to this multi-level 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage home! The entry opens up to the formal living room/game room, dining room with vaulted ceilings with plenty of windows to allow for natural lighting. The kitchen has ample amount of cabinetry for storage and overlooks the breakfast nook, the family room, and a spacious backyard with mature landscaping, spa, RV space and fabulous fruit trees! Plenty of room for entertaining or gardening! The main floor includes a downstairs bedroom, a full bath and an over-sized interior laundry room. Upstairs includes a master retreat with a quaint sitting area, and a fire place. Two additional rooms are located upstairs with a jack and jill bath. Take a long walk to the community park near by. Close to shopping, restaurants, schools and 101 freeway.
6. 1762 Impatiens Place, Ventura, CA, 93004- Welcome to 1762 Impatiens Pl. in the small, family friendly community of Enclave with no HOA or Mello Roos. This beautiful home has been meticulously cared for. Once inside youll love the open floor plan with wood-like flooring throughout. The kitchen features a large island with breakfast bar, granite counter tops, pendant lights, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances. From the kitchen there is a spacious dining area and large open living room. Also on the main level is a bedroom, full bathroom, generous size yard with space to entertain and a putting green. Once upstairs, the master bedroom has a lovely 5 piece bath including a shower, soaking tub, dual sinks and walk-in closet. Also on the second level are two additional bedrooms, Jack and Jill bathroom with dual sinks, and a laundry room. Additional features include tankless water heater, energy efficient dual glazed windows and air conditioning. The neighborhood features two parks, walking trails and a dog park nestled along the Santa Clara River.
7. 1711 Fox Springs Circle, Thousand Oaks, CA, 91320- Welcome to your bright, captivating and highly upgraded spacious home, located in the desirable 24/7 Guard Gated Rancho Conejo community. The moment you drive up to this magnificent Open Floorplan Gem w/ 4 bed, 3 baths and 3 car garage, youll fall in love with the awe-inspiring curb appeal and private porch entry. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the expansive family room w/ fireplace is open to the kitchen. Featured updates include, Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring throughout, Fully Updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry and marble flooring, Verde Fuoco Australian granite countertops w/ custom backsplash and pot filler faucet, stainless steel hood w/ 5 burner gas stove, self cleaning double oven, stainless steel faucet, filter water faucet, garbage disposal, stainless steel appliances w/ existing warranty reaming and 3 Fully Updated Bathrooms. The bright sprawling master suite upstairs features a large sitting area w/a very spacious walk-in closet and private balcony. Enjoy working from home in your privately situated office area near the master suite. Very Low HOA Fees with two community pools, Award winning school district, near grocery, shops, restaurants and beautiful parks for children and pets. Hurry This one-of-a kind gem will not last long.
8. 8276 Shasta Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Large 6 bedroom 3 bathroom 2 story home with a 1 BEDROOM and 1-full bathroom downstairs and over 2400+SF of living space & 2 car garage, newer roof, air conditioner/ furnace, plantation shutters throughout front and rear balconies to enjoy your long summer days/nights. Did we mention a oversized kitchen which leads you to your backyard??? a huge corner lot that extends over 6,700 SF, or perhaps take a drive to some of the most amazing Ventura and Santa Barbara beaches.
9. 574 Owens River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Wonderful curb appeal as you spot this home on a gorgeous street in this exclusive River Park community. Upon entry, you will fall in love with the floor plan & all of the upgrades this pristine home has to offer. One full sized bedroom and bathroom on the first level is perfect for guests or a home office. The wood flooring and decorator paint makes this home so inviting. The large living room opens to the dining area, kitchen and outside patio. Bright and airy and an entertainers delight. The patio has been well landscaped and boasts stamped concrete and ideal layout. A perfect outside living space to entertain, BBQ or just hang out & relax. Fruit trees galore too! The kitchen includes beautiful cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, direct access to the garage as well as being open to all of the downstairs living spaces. A downstairs laundry room is convenient and can also be used as a small mudroom. At the top of the stairs, you will walk into a nice and open loft area which could be converted to a 5th bedroom if desired. Two more nice sized bedrooms share a bathroom conveniently located between these two bedrooms. Down the long hallway, which lets in a lot of natural light, you will find a huge master bedroom. Lots of natural light and attached to a gorgeous master bathroom. The master bathroom features a walk in shower, crisp tile throughout, a wonderful bathtub & huge master closet. This home has been so well upgraded & looks like a model!
10.3411 Naples Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93035- This Stunning home is located in the quaint beach community of West Oxnard! This sought-after Secret Cove neighborhood is minutes from the beach with NO Mello Roos! This lovely home features a downstairs bedroom with a slider to the back yard, inside laundry room with cabinets, recess lighting, ceiling fans, shutters throughout and 3-car garage. Cook's kitchen is open to the family room, boasting granite countertops, Center Island with storage and stainless-steel appliances. The primary retreat has double doors and vaulted ceilings; enter the primary en-suite highlighting dual vanities, standalone tub, and a walk-in shower. Relax in your private backyard with stamped concrete patio area, grass area and professionally landscaped! Sit and enjoy the sounds of the outdoors! Great Location! Minutes to the Channel Islands Harbor, The Beach, Seabridge Shopping & Restaurants, Schools, Oxnard Airport and so much more! Spectacular!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.