Monday, August 2, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- Move-Up Buyers!
It's #MoveUpMonday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura County, for as little as $100 a day*! This list of homes is current as of August 2, 2021. This week's list includes homes from Ventura and Oxnard! Click on the photos to learn more details about these homes (some new homes may not have details available). Happy Home Hunting!
- 9562 Lucerne Street, Ventura, CA, 93004 - This 4-bedroom, 3-bath, over 2,000 sqft, 2-story home in a desired east Ventura neighborhood has TONS of potential, perfect for do-it-yourselfers or investors! It has a bright, open floorplan with 3 BRs on the 1st level, including the master BR! Upstairs, you'll find the 4th BR, which could be a 2nd master BR, and a big loft with potential use as a 5th BR! This is a probate sale, no court approval required. This fixer had been in the early stages of an extensive remodel and is in need of significant rehab. There are some desirable improvements such as added skylights, and the apparent removal of most of the home's acoustic ceiling material. In addition, an extensive amount of new, still-in-the-box cabinetry is included with the home, awaiting your install! Downstairs, the double door entry leads to a living room with a brick fireplace and skylight, and a separate family room off the kitchen, both good size and with 2-story vaulted ceilings! The kitchen, which overlooks the backyard and has plenty of cabinet & counter space, including a breakfast bar off the FR, does need complete updating. Also off the kitchen is a separate formal dining room with vaulted ceiling! The large downstairs master BR with vaulted ceiling, big walk-in closet, and a sliding glass door out to a semi-private rear patio, has its own private bath with shower/tub & skylight. The other two good-size 1st floor BRs share a hall bath with shower/tub. Upstairs, the big 4th BR with beamed cathedral ceiling and newer vented skylight overlooks the backyard and has direct access to the unfinished 3rd bathroom. This upstairs bath, which also opens to the hallway & has a skylight, is presently bare, needing a full rehab. The big, open loft with closet area overlooks the living room. The 2-car attached garage with direct access into the home opens to an extra wide driveway for plenty of parking and has laundry area/connections. The landscaped 2 level backyard has fruit trees and steps down to the lower level. There are no homes directly behind this property, with lightly used (per neighbor) train tracks beyond the rear wall. This home features central heating, is close to a park, and is minutes to schools, restaurants, shopping, downtown Ventura, area beaches & harbors, Hwy 126, golf, Heritage Valley & much more! Don't miss this unique opportunity! Sold AS-IS. Buyer to investigate all to their satisfaction.
2. 10009 LAS CRUCES Street, Ventura, CA, 93004 - Large 2 story home located in a Cul-De-Sac. Property does need TLC which seller to sell only 'AS IS CONDITION'. 5 bedroom, plus 2.5 bathrooms .1 bedroom and 1/2 bath located downstairs. Master bedroom with full bath plus 3 other bedrooms and hallway full bathroom upstairs. Kitchen with granite counter tops and wood cabinets. Dining and family room with fireplace. Entrance into living room. large backyard with a 2 car garage.
3. 7906 Hayward Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Beautiful Pacific Breeze home. This home is light and bright with high ceilings. Hardwood floors and beautiful new Oak stairs installed. The kitchen is open with amble cabinet space and an island. There is a bedroom downstairs. The upstairs features a loft and a possible additional bedroom. The master has a wonderful deck to enjoy Ventura's perfect weather. The three car garage offers different options for storage . The backyard is large and private. This is a great location in Ventura. Call today to schedule a private viewing.
4. 2121 Brook Hollow Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036 - Welcome home to this two-story River Ridge community Estate, minutes from the beach. Featuring over 3000 sq.ft. of living space, 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. A formal entry leads to a sunken living room with high ceilings, a fireplace and large windows overlooking the backyard. Large chefs kitchen with center island, custom cabinets, and bay window. The kitchen leads to the family room with a fireplace and large sliding doors leading to the backyard. Upstairs to the spacious master suite with retreat and fireplace, two cedar lined walk in closets, and a large master bathroom with shower and tub. Two additional bedrooms located upstairs, and the other two bedrooms are located downstairs. Formal dining room, Laundry/ Utility room off kitchen and three car garages. The backyard has a patio area fire pit, and area for built in BBQ. HOA has pool, spa, two tennis courts and clubhouse overlooking the River Ridge golf course. Needs updating, sold in as is condition.
5. 381 San Francisco Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004 - Wonderful Citrus Hills home in a prestigious neighborhood. This home is light and brighter with a formal entry. The kitchen has a lot of counter top space and ample cabinets. There is an island and a breakfast nook off the kitchen. This home features a formal living, dining and family room. There is a full bedroom and bathroom downstairs. This home has AC for the warmer days. There is a loft upstairs. The master has high ceiling, a separate tub/shower and dual vanities. The master also has a walk in closet. The backyard is private and spacious. This home also has a 3 car garage. Call today to view.
6. 400 Ivywood Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030 - This property has no description.
7. 4731 Reading Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - Welcome to this single story, spacious, charming and bright, 6 bedrooms 3 bathroom home minutes to the beach, shopping, parks, amusements, schools and freeways. Updated flooring, well manicured lawn, in a quiet, well established neighborhood, with premium pool sized, corner lot to entertain family and friends. Suburban feel yet close to the city.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.