Friday, February 12, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and Santa Paula! for as little as $2,288 a month*! This list of homes is current as of February 12, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 239 N 10th Street, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- A beautiful 3/2 and charming Santa Paula 1910 California Bungalow Gem within a short drive to Ojai, just mins from restaurants and shops. New heating/AC unit, fans, water filtration system, new air ducts and vents. New plumbing and electrical work, new bathroom vanity and new insulation. Plenty of parking on premises with a 2 car garage and 2 separate carports for that extra parking needed. Take a walk in this beautiful home to appreciate all the details in place, yet with a touch of historic feel to it.
2.1413South J Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Coming Soon! This lovely 3 bedroom home has newer flooring, newer interior paint, a detached garage and a large yard with mature trees. Install a tree swing and enjoy the shade in under the beautiful mature tree in the front yard year round. The home could easily have an RV access, and is easily expandable. The city is now allowing Auxilary Dwelling Units(ADU), you can turn this into an excellent investment property or the perfect first time buyer's home. The livingroom features plenty of space for entertaining, the original kitchen is in excellent shape, with a recent stainless steel hood vent and paint. No HOA, No Mello Roos, and lots of yard space. More photos and pictures to come as soon as the home is ready for showings. Get ready,as this one will sell fast!
3. 1006 Amber Drive, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Adorable West Hills home with true pride of ownership. This beauty features: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (guest bathroom has been remodeled), approximately 1566 square feet, newer A/C, heater and ducting, nice sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stove and refrigerator are newer. The master bedroom is large and offers two closets with one being a walk-in. This desirable floorplan is very easy flowing with lots of natural light and vaulted ceilings. The backyard is perfect for entertaining, there is a very nice red wood deck , a gas line has been installed to connect your BBQ grill. Neighborhood is surrounded by gorgeous mountain views. There are many nearby activities and sights to enjoy. You are only minutes way from the beach, enjoying the eateries and shops on Main Street and bike trails. The HOA amenities include a pool, spa, playground, picnic/ BBQ area and your WATER is also covered. Wonderful affordable opportunity to own your own home in desirable Ventura.
4. 535 Keyser Rondo , Camarillo, CA, 93010- A gardeners dream located in the highly sought after Central Camarillo situated perfectly on a cul de sac lot with ample space to make it your own. Four spacious bedrooms and 1402 square feet of living space. Generous sized kitchen with dining area that opens up to a gorgeous patio and backyard for prime Camarillo living. 2 bonus rooms out back overlooking the yard for a perfect home office set up. Beautiful wood burning fireplace in the front living room. Roof is 6 years old and energy efficient solar panels. About a 10 minute walk to Old Town Camarillo.
5.511 Redwood Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Won't last long! Welcome home to your new 4bedroom and 2bathrooms in a quiet cul-de-sac, Spacious floor plan. Your home features a Living room with fireplace, Master bathroom has been upgraded, Newer forced air furnace, Roof and dual pane windows are in good condition. The California Sun Room adds extras interior space, adjacent to the 2 car garage and could have a separate garage entrance. Private covered patio makes this home perfect for entertaining your largest family. Close to shopping, schools and parks. Ventura County has some of the most sought after weather in the world. Located about 30 miles south of Montecito and 30 miles north of Malibu.
6. 1677 Dockside Lane, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Welcome to 1677 Dockside, the essence of lakefront living. This rare end unit, move-in ready lakefront home is located in a premium location with private boat dock. As you enter the property, you will be mesmerized by the spectacular lake view from the living room which is flooded with natural light. This gorgeous 3 bedroom home has been updated with fresh interior paint, new flooring in the kitchen, and new carpet throughout the house. Downstairs living space features a spacious living room, kitchen, newly renovated bathroom, and office space that can be a perfect extra downstairs bedroom. As you go up the staircase, youll find a spacious master bedroom suites includes a balcony, which encompasses views of the lake and mountains. 2 additional bedrooms and 1 bathroom are on the same level as the master bedroom. The community includes two pools, clubhouse, RV lot, and a tennis court. Do not miss this rare opportunity to own your own piece of lakefront property and enjoy the spectacular lake and mountains views from your own patio! Home is virtually staged and not sold furnished
7. 10398 Boulder Court, Ventura, CA, 93004- Single-story, newly- painted and carpeted, Patio-Style home in East Ventura. Kitchen has been upgraded with stone-like counters, a new sink, range-hood. The refrigerator is included in the sale. Also included are the washer and dryer. Unit has air-conditioning. 2 Patios, one in front and one in back, provide for California outside living. The large living-room is perfect for comfortable viewing of a large-screen TV. Home has lots of storage areas including the garage-loft. Association Club House, Pool, Spa, and Tennis Court unavailable at this time due to Covid Restrictions.
8. 230 Via Del Prado , Santa Paula, CA, 93060- The ever popular Las Pasadas eighborhood offers this four bedroom, three full baths model. One bedroom and one full bath is downstairs. Family room has a fireplace and there is a formal dining room. Wood floors sparkle. The home on a corner lot and one block in from the main road. Living room is to the right of the kitchen and family room is to the left. Home has been recenlty painted but needs cosmetic touch-up. Ceramic tile counters are in good condition; there is a large gas stove and dishwasher. Arch windows above the dining room add a decorator touch.
9. 932 Lucero Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- POTENTIAL ... 4 bedroom Plus loft area -Livin & family room - Spacious kitchen ... TLC needed to make this home your own ** Oversized 2 car garage space for all those extras you want to store **
10.703 Corte Valdez , Oxnard, CA, 93030- ** Welcome to Seabreeze South in North Oxnard** Fantastic opportunity to own this 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths located within a gated Community. Designer's style granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. 703 Corte Valdez is conveniently located just minutes to the 101 Freeway and close to shopping centers. This unit sits on a corner lot with only one neighbor on one side. Generous size Master Bedroom offers a walk-in closet. The Seabreeze Community offers a common recreational area with 1/2 Basket Ball court, kid's playground and BBQ grill. Your new home will have new carpeting prior to close of escrow. The possibilities are endless! Call today to schedule a private showing...
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.