Friday, February 19, 2021 / by Emily Rodriguez
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard! for as little as $2,288 a month*! This list of homes is current as of February 19, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 419 Garonne Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Warm and cozy 2,076 sq-ft Riverpark corner home for sale with 3 bedrooms (2 large main bedrooms), 4 bathrooms, bonus room and 3 car garage. Front entry leads to the formal living and dining room featuring a fireplace, wood flooring and several windows providing ample natural light. Kitchen includes newer quartz counters, mosaic tile backsplash, newer stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sink and faucet. Family room with media alcove leads out to the sizable, easy maintenance backyard with block walls. Second floor landing leads to the bedrooms featuring two large main bedrooms, both with bathroom en-suite and walk-in closets. Additional features include central heating and air conditioning, two-tone paint, recessed lighting, faux wood blinds and newer carpet. East Park is steps away with a massive greenbelt area, playground, restrooms, basketball and tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas. Walking distance to 6 other parks and The Collection featuring a wide range of shopping (Gap, REI, Target, Whole Foods), dining (Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, Larsen's Grill, Lazy Dog, Yard House) and entertainment (Century Theaters, Levity Live Comedy Club).
2.4301 reeder , Oxnard, CA, 93033- This is a very well-kept 1615 square foot house mostly in its original floorplan. There has only been 1 owner since it was newly built. The floorplan originally had 4 bedrooms but 1 was converted into a family room, so there is plenty of family space for friends and gatherings. Based on the layout of the building structure and its backyard, there is a potential to extend the living area toward the back of the house with a permit. The house's plumping system was recently repiped, and a new furnace was installed. There is a lot of potential for this house to be transformed into the house of your dream. It is priced below market value. The 3 best and highest offers will be countered.
3. 1113West Beverly Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- North Oxnard Fremont Square. Wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. Family room added. Approx. 1448 sq ft. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Dining area indoor laundry room. Two-car detached garage. Same owner for over 60 years. Very good condition for its age. Upgraded sewer line and newer water heater. Washer and Dryer and Refrigerator stay!
4. 430 De Anza Way, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Well priced home in South Oxnard featuring an extra large driveway for plenty of Parking. Large and open Dining and Living room area. Plenty of space for a large family.
5.536 Palm Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Zoned R2 for room to grow, this recently remodeled single story home located in Historical Oxnard is sure to captivate your eyes & heart upon entering. Newly installed grey vinyl flooring will lead you throughout this 3 bed 2 bath charmer where a beautiful remodeled galley kitchen with rich espresso cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters offer all the family chef needs. After dinner, relax & enjoy family time in front of the warm wood burning fireplace. Three spacious bedrooms offer ample space for dreaming and the two full bathrooms have been completely updated. Want a garden or an orchard to grow your own organic food? This little beauty provides just that. The front and side yard are landscaped with water wise fruit trees, California natives, woodland medicinals & a host of other flowering, drought tolerant plants. Enjoy the large backyard (backed by a new bamboo fence) is complete with a lawn, a young orchard (under planted in a soil building, beneficial insect attracting seed mix) and still with plenty of room to grow a vegetable garden alongside where juicy tomatoes await picking. This yard is definitely a plant enthusiasts' paradise and your own personal farmers market! Come grow with this delightful home!
6. 1413South J Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Coming Soon! This lovely 3 bedroom home has newer flooring, newer interior paint, a detached garage and a large yard with mature trees. Install a tree swing and enjoy the shade in under the beautiful mature tree in the front yard year round. The home could easily have an RV access, and is easily expandable. The city is now allowing Auxilary Dwelling Units(ADU), you can turn this into an excellent investment property or the perfect first time buyer's home. The livingroom features plenty of space for entertaining, the original kitchen is in excellent shape, with a recent stainless steel hood vent and paint. No HOA, No Mello Roos, and lots of yard space. More photos and pictures to come as soon as the home is ready for showings. Get ready,as this one will sell fast!
7. 511 Redwood Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Won't last long! Welcome home to your new 4bedroom and 2bathrooms in a quiet cul-de-sac, Spacious floor plan. Your home features a Living room with fireplace, Master bathroom has been upgraded, Newer forced air furnace, Roof and dual pane windows are in good condition. The California Sun Room adds extras interior space, adjacent to the 2 car garage and could have a separate garage entrance. Private covered patio makes this home perfect for entertaining your largest family. Close to shopping, schools and parks. Ventura County has some of the most sought after weather in the world. Located about 30 miles south of Montecito and 30 miles north of Malibu.
8. 10398 Boulder Court, Ventura, CA, 93004- Single-story, newly- painted and carpeted, Patio-Style home in East Ventura. Kitchen has been upgraded with stone-like counters, a new sink, range-hood. The refrigerator is included in the sale. Also included are the washer and dryer. Unit has air-conditioning. 2 Patios, one in front and one in back, provide for California outside living. The large living-room is perfect for comfortable viewing of a large-screen TV. Home has lots of storage areas including the garage-loft. Association Club House, Pool, Spa, and Tennis Court unavailable at this time due to Covid Restrictions.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.