Friday, July 24, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, for as little as $130* a day! This list of homes is current as of July 24th, 2020. This week we have also include homes in Ojai, Santa Paula and Camarillo, Have a great weekend!
1. 10750 Sunflower Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- East end 3 bedroom on choice corner lot features fireplace, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, island kitchen, overhead pot rack, attached 2-car garage, private yard, tile roof, interior fire sprinklers and much more at an amazing price! What more could you ask for? Professionally cleaned, vacant and ready for quick occupancy.
2. 6549 Crowley Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Freshly remodeled turn-key Ventura pool home! Sitting on an oversized 8,500sf lot, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is truly move-in ready. New roof, new PEX plumbing, new electrical panel, new flooring throughout, new windows, fresh interior/exterior paint, and much more. Renovated kitchen complete with new white cabinetry, black granite countertops, new stainless appliances, and all new fixtures. The open concept layout flows seamlessly from the living area into the large California sunroom filling the home with abundant natural light. Ideal for indoor/outdoor living, slider doors lead out to the gorgeous and newly remodeled pool and large backyard where you'll enjoy mountain views, tons of outdoor fun, and entertaining all year. Down the hall is the master featuring a remodeled ensuite bath, two additional bedrooms with views to the backyard, and remodeled guest bathroom.
3. 2759 Mcculloch Street, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Great single story home in highly desired central Camarillo. Updated wood-like flooring in kitchen and dining room that is open to the living room with fireplace. Newer kitchen cabinets with plenty of storage space in addition to a generous amount of counter space. Updated windows in three of the four bedrooms, as well, as an updated sliding glass door. Nice sized master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a Jack and Jill type bathroom between two other bedrooms. Amazing neighborhood with houses generously spaced apart, huge backyard, and nice front lawn area. Easy access to 101, Old Town Camarillo, and close to Boys and Girls Club, shopping, parks, and schools.
4. 3719 Acala Street, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Pack the bags honey because this is it! I found this home with great curb appeal on a cul de sac street while driving in a very nice neighborhood. I can just see us enjoying this 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with 1976 square feet. You will love the floorplan because it has a granite kitchen that opens into a nice big dining area and family room with a fireplace and hardwood/wood like floors, dual pane windows and so much privacy. Love the smell of the fresh paint with neutral colors. I can just see us relaxing in the tranquil backyard that has a newer vinyl fence or having a barbeque with lots of friends enjoying a cold beverage under the covered patio. The AC and heating unit is a 2019 and it has a newer roof. We just might be able to fit the RV on the side too! This home is so well maintained we can move right in!
5. 96E Simpson Street, Ventura, CA, 93001- This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom West End home is located close to Downtown Ventura, beaches, restaurants and easy freeway access. There is updated ceramic flooring throughout the house, updated kitchen and baths, newer windows and roof. The large master bedroom has dual closets and a private bath. The home has a convenient indoor laundry area and storage closet, enclosed front yard and garden. The large storage shed in the back yard and patio are ready for you to add your own finishing touches.
6. 511 Olinda , Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Vinelands Residence Two is a two-story home featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a loft, and 2-bay garage. The first floor encompasses a coveted open-concept layout with a great room, dining room, and gourmet kitchen featuring a center island. Next to the entry, find a full bath and secondary bedroom. Upstairs, the loft space is open to the below great room and provides a flexible area for movie nights, homework stations, or play space. The large owner's suite features a walk-in closet, bathroom with walk-in shower and soaking tub, and dual vanities. The second level also showcases a secondary bedroom, a shared full bath for the floor, and a laundry room. Home features GE Profile appliances, Granite Counters in the kitchen, upgraded cabinets and front yard landscaping. Residents will enjoy 225 acres of open space, a 2.2-acre neighborhood park, and a 5.5-acre soccer park.
7. 49 Shamrock Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- Welcome home to your charming and well loved 1948 vintage beach cottage located in one of Ventura's most coveted midtown neighborhoods! You will love the curb appeal with attractive landscaping and gorgeous 60 year old Magnolia tree adorning the front yard. This home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, original hardwood floors, coastal decor, amazing backyard ambiance with gorgeous sunset views. Many upgrades over the years include, vinyl windows throughout, remodeled kitchen with cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, reverse osmosis system, water softener plumbing; also coastal interior paint, recessed lighting, remodeled bathroom fixtures and lighting, new PVC plumbing, newer roof and resurfaced driveway which allows RV storage. Enjoy the ambiance and entertaining in your beautifully landscaped backyard with drought tolerant succulents and flowers, rock and mulch decor, avocado tree and complete with an oversize composition deck which is perfect for entertaining family and friends with spectacular western sky sunset views!
8. 221N Encinal Avenue, Ojai, CA, 93023- Located in the heart of Meiners Oaks. This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a bonus room off the master bedroom, this beautiful home offers the perfect combination on indoor and outdoor space. Built in 2000, enjoy your spacious kitchen with an island offering plenty of space to entertain family and friends. The master bathroom offers a lovely Roman tub with a separate shower and bonus room or office off of it. This amazing home also offers a laundry room, detached garage and plenty of outdoor space for entertaining, gardening and RV Access. Within walking distance to Farmer and the cook, Papa Lennons, the Ojai preserve and trails.
9. 7912 Emerald Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Cozy patio home in quiet location. Wonderful floorplan with two ensuite bedrooms.
10. 410S Carrillo Road, Ojai, CA, 93023- Come experience peace and tranquility, wonderfully warm Mediterranean climate and all of the world class amenities beautiful Ojai, California has to offer. Located in one of Ojai's favorite established and pet friendly, cohesive, multi- generational neighborhoods. This lovingly cared for three bedroom, two bath single story property features, fantastic curb appeal, tree top and mountain views to the West, R.V or trailer parking in driveway, large Trek front deck with sun shade, inviting front entry, newer roof, flowing sun filled interior layout, designer inspired paint colors, updated kitchen with plenty of sparkling granite counter space and ample cabinets, attractive wood look flooring, super clean and updated bath rooms, comfortable living room with large sliding glass door to rear yard, rear patio with retractable sunshade, large pet friendly yard with dog run area, storage shed, private sitting area off the garage. In close proximity to Downtown Ojai, Nordhoff High School, Ojai Meadows Preserve and a short drive to beach cities; Ventura and Santa Barbara.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.