Friday, January 29, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard for as little as $2,574 a month*! This list of homes is current as of January 29, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 187 Princeton Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to 187 Princeton Ave in Oxnard, CA! This spacious single family home sits on a huge 7,446 sqft corner lot and features ample yard space and parking for 10+ cars or even an RV, providing plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. The potential rental space with a separate entrance makes this home a must see for multiple family buyers or those looking for an income property. Situated in a family-friendly and desirable North Oxnard neighborhood near Rio Lindo park and with commuter friendly easy access to the 101 freeway, this home is sure to go fast!
2.8687 Aberdare Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Come see this great opportunity on a single-family fixer! This home has a tremendous amount of potential for the right buyer. You'll love this two level 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath home with main floor bedroom, perfect for multi-generational family living, large light filled living room and bright kitchen. The spacious, fenced backyard provides you the ability to expand or plenty of room to entertain and enjoy the outdoors. Features attached 2 car garage with RV access/parking. Ideally located in a friendly neighborhood in close proximity to the Kimball Aquatics Center and Park, shopping centers and walking distance to Junipero Serra Elementary School, Private Vendale Park Community Pool (membership required) and easy freeway access. Fantastic for an investor, contractor or first time home buyer looking to create their dream home! Bring your ideas for this great place to call home!
3. 8882North Ventura Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93001- New roof, fresh interior and exterior paint, new flooring, newer vinyl fencing. Large master bedroom with a walk in closet. 2 car garage and a covered carport. There is a workshop/storage area and the property has plenty of space for your RV, Boat, Trailer on this 12,500sf lot.
4. 4350 Terrace Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Welcome to this beautiful home that recently was completely remodeled from brand new kitchen, new laminate flooring throughout the home, quartz counter top, and more. This home's also has an amazing open floor concept. Master bedroom has been upgraded with new tile, freshly painted which also has its own entryway which can be rented out if you wish to. The master bedroom was remodeled to have a modern farmhouse look. This home also offers a nice covered patio so you can enjoy your gatherings with your love ones. Close to Oxnard College, Channel Island High, Blackstock Middle school and just proximity to the beach and 101 freeway along with 1 PCH to have a nice drive towards Malibu. Its a truly must see home!
5.3234 Net Place, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Well-appointed home located close to the popular Seabridge Shopping Center at the Channel Islands Harbor with numerous dining and shopping options as well as the Pacific Ocean offering the beach or boating lifestyle. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1599 s/ft single level home offers a free flowing floor plan with large dine-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and ample storage, California sunroom for additional living space, living room with fireplace, 4th bedroom converted to home office space with custom built-ins, newly remodeled hall bathroom with custom tilework and master bath, neutral toned finishes including laminate flooring, fresh paint, updated ceiling fans, and more. Backyard is perfect for entertaining with custom stamped concrete patio, mature colorful landscaping, fruit bearing trees, while situated on a corner lot. This home has been improved and well cared for with a recent roof replacement, fencing, refrigerator, washer and dryer included in sale. Short stroll to Christa McAuliffe Elementary a block away. Great location and condition – will not last long!
6. 372North H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This home has no description.
7. 250 Irwin Way, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Gorgeous corner lot home in the Pacific Cove Community city of Oxnard CA. It features more than 2100 sq.ft. of open and spacious floor plan. Warm and charming family room, a good size dining area and lovely kitchen. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious loft upstairs possible a 4th bedroom and a den perfect as an office.
8. 536 Palm Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Zoned R2 for room to grow, this recently remodeled single story home located in Historical Oxnard is sure to captivate your eyes & heart upon entering. Newly installed grey vinyl flooring will lead you throughout this 3 bed 2 bath charmer where a beautiful remodeled galley kitchen with rich espresso cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters offer all the family chef needs. After dinner, relax & enjoy family time in front of the warm wood burning fireplace. Three spacious bedrooms offer ample space for dreaming and the two full bathrooms have been completely updated. Want a garden or an orchard to grow your own organic food? This little beauty provides just that. The front and side yard are landscaped with water wise fruit trees, California natives, woodland medicinals & a host of other flowering, drought tolerant plants. Enjoy the large backyard (backed by a new bamboo fence) is complete with a lawn, a young orchard (under planted in a soil building, beneficial insect attracting seed mix) and still with plenty of room to grow a vegetable garden alongside where juicy tomatoes await picking. This yard is definitely a plant enthusiasts' paradise and your own personal farmers market! Come grow with this delightful home!
9. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
10.3315South E Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- BACK ON MARKET!! Welcome home to this single story charmer home that features an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a long driveway that leads into a 2 car garage. This home also features an attached addition with a side entrance which features a full bath, living room and a good size bedroom which can be rented out or be used as an office. Do not miss this opportunity. This home will not last!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.