Friday, December 11, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard, for as little as $2,199 a month*! This list of homes is current as of December 11, 2020. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 621 Paseo Nogales , Oxnard, CA, 93030- Welcome HOME to this North Oxnard GEM of a HOME! Plan 3 of Paseo Homes Community! Home features 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 baths! Inviting and tastefully updated kitchen featuring white cabinetry, natural imported stone counters, designer glass tile backsplash, stainless steel sink, upgraded faucet and not to mention **plenty of storage for all your Chef's supplies!** Gorgeous stone like flooring throughout living areas! Upgraded wood like flooring at stairs! Downstairs half bath features upgraded counter tops and designer vanity mirror! Master bedroom features a private master bathroom offering dual sinks and tub shower combination! Tastefully selected wood like flooring is a nice upgrade throughout upstairs bedrooms! Upstairs Hallway Bath offers a shower/tub combination. Lot size is just R I G H T! Featuring just enough space for entertaining and friendly gatherings! Garage is a D R E A M! Long tandem garage can fit 2 cars easy! Laundry area is offered in spacious garage. This home is conveniently located close to Saint Johns Hospital, Major Shopping Centers, really close to business centers and just a quick drive to 101 Freeway and WORLD FAMOUS HIGHWAY O N E! LOW LOW LOW HOA Dues and neighbors show PRIDE of Ownership! Walking distance to elementary school and gorgeous community park! This is a rare opportunity to own a Newer and move in ready North Oxnard Home for under $600,000! Low HOA dues and NO MELLO ROOS! Forced Heating Unit! OWNED SOLAR System!
2. 419 Garonne Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Warm and cozy 2,076 sq-ft Riverpark corner home for sale with 3 bedrooms (2 large main bedrooms), 4 bathrooms, bonus room and 3 car garage. Front entry leads to the formal living and dining room featuring a fireplace, wood flooring and several windows providing ample natural light. Kitchen includes newer quartz counters, mosaic tile backsplash, newer stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sink and faucet. Family room with media alcove leads out to the sizable, easy maintenance backyard with block walls. Second floor landing leads to the bedrooms featuring two large main bedrooms, both with bathroom en-suite and walk-in closets. Additional features include central heating and air conditioning, two-tone paint, recessed lighting, faux wood blinds and newer carpet. East Park is steps away with a massive greenbelt area, playground, restrooms, basketball and tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas. Walking distance to 6 other parks and The Collection featuring a wide range of shopping (Gap, REI, Target, Whole Foods), dining (Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, Larsen's Grill, Lazy Dog, Yard House) and entertainment (Century Theaters, Levity Live Comedy Club).
3. 10437 Tulsa Circle, Ventura, CA, 93004- Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this updated move in ready 4 bed,2 bath homeis waiting for you! Updated vinyl double paned windows, bathrooms, kitchen, freshly painted (interior/exterior) and new vinyl flooring. Kitchen boasts white beadboard cabinets and granite countertops. On one side is a cozy area that can be used as breakfast nook or an office space. On the opposite side, is a formal dining area - living room is just around the corner. Sliding doors leads you to the backyard with slate patio and four mature fruiting trees (Avocado and three citrus trees). Three nice sized bedrooms share hall bathroom and large primary bedroom has a walk in closet and private bathroom that has doubled headed shower. Two-car garage with storage. Located close to a park and youth sports complex as well as Saticoy Regional Golf Course which contains its signature Hole #7. See the house, put in an offer and go play a round!
4. 301 Baker Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Who needs a fourth bedroom? Here's a rare opportunity to get that much needed fourth bedroom in this price range. Newer floors and cabinets. Remodeled kitchen. Close to schools, shopping, parks and easy freeway access. All this home needs is your style and finishing touches.
5.4211South J Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Proud Owner! Beautiful single story with approx. 2,029-living area. The interior of this well-maintained home also has engineered hardwood except for dining room, kitchen and family room which are waterproof tile. Gorgeous newer kitchen with beautiful cabinets and quartz countertops and tile on the wall under countertop so no foot marks. Livingroom has gas connection so fireplace can be added. Gallery Stainless appliances including refrigerator, gas range, microwave, washer, dryer, and dishwasher. A private laundry room, six dual pane French doors to the patios. The master bedroom has its own fireplace custom made with marble, also has dressing and sitting area. 3 places for wall mounted TV, patio area has fence for pets, lots of outside electric connections. Each bedroom with two closets. Vinyl fencing on all sides. The family room has a pedestal wood stove fireplace, and a private laundry room. Dual pane windows. Front porch has dual fans and electric connections, House has an, two patios, glass doggy doors in each section of house total 3. This home welcomes those who seek the serenity of a quiet neighborhood located only minutes from schools, medical facilities, restaurants, stores and near the Port Hueneme Navy Base. A park is 3 houses down and beach is walking distance.
6.703 Corte Valdez , Oxnard, CA, 93030- ** Welcome to Seabreeze South in North Oxnard** Fantastic opportunity to own this 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths located within a gated Community. Designer's style granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. 703 Corte Valdez is conveniently located just minutes to the 101 Freeway and close to shopping centers. This unit sits on a corner lot with only one neighbor on one side. Generous size Master Bedroom offers a walk-in closet. The Seabreeze Community offers a common recreational area with 1/2 Basket Ball court, kid's playground and BBQ grill. Your new home will have new carpeting prior to close of escrow. The possibilities are endless! Call today to schedule a private showing...
7. 536 Palm Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Zoned R2 for room to grow, this recently remodeled single story home located in Historical Oxnard is sure to captivate your eyes & heart upon entering. Newly installed grey vinyl flooring will lead you throughout this 3 bed 2 bath charmer where a beautiful remodeled galley kitchen with rich espresso cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters offer all the family chef needs. After dinner, relax & enjoy family time in front of the warm wood burning fireplace. Three spacious bedrooms offer ample space for dreaming and the two full bathrooms have been completely updated. Want a garden or an orchard to grow your own organic food? This little beauty provides just that. The front and side yard are landscaped with water wise fruit trees, California natives, woodland medicinals & a host of other flowering, drought tolerant plants. Enjoy the large backyard (backed by a new bamboo fence) is complete with a lawn, a young orchard (under planted in a soil building, beneficial insect attracting seed mix) and still with plenty of room to grow a vegetable garden alongside where juicy tomatoes await picking. This yard is definitely a plant enthusiasts' paradise and your own personal farmers market! Come grow with this delightful home!
8. 315North H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- This adorable 4 bedroom 2 bath home is located on North 'H' Street. Home built in 1952 featuring 1768 square feet of living space. Home features an open floor plan for a LARGE family or multi families!! Double detached garage. Alongside beautiful fenced, well maintained in ground pool. Fruit bearing avocado and orange trees. HURRY WONT LAST. PERFECT for LARGE family. Close to schools, churches and shopping.
9. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
10. 505 Calle Capistrano , Oxnard, CA, 93030- This beautiful and bright property offers an open floor plan. Featuring wood-like floors, crown molding throughout, dramatic cathedral ceilings, separate his and hers walk-in closets in master bedroom, large gourmet kitchen with center island and newer appliances, newer HVAC system, and much more. Quaint yet lovely backyard is perfect for enjoying the outdoors with minimal maintenance. A well manicured, gated community in a great central location in North Oxnard. Easily accessible to freeway access, premium shopping, minutes to the beach and much more. Please do not disturb occupant. More photos to follow.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.