Friday, June 4, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Fillmore, Santa Paula, Oxnard and Simi Valley! for as little as $2,191 a month*! This list of homes is current as of June 4, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 805 Burlington Street, Fillmore, CA, 93015- Fantastic opportunity in the sought-out neighborhood of Riverwalk!! Spacious single-story pool home with no front neighbors as it faces the well-manicured greenbelt and mountain views with walking trail. This home offers large size bedrooms with a Master suite, an extra room that can be used as an office or game room. Open kitchen concept to family room perfect for entertaining not to mention a large Dining room and living room area. The interior of the house has recently been painted with trendy neutral colors. The backyard is a perfect summer oasis with ample room for gatherings or to relax in the pool and enjoy the great Fillmore weather. Property conveniently located near shopping centers, restaurants, schools, and easy highway access. Hurry this corner lot home is ready for the summer! NO HOA or MELLO ROOS
2.5331 Davidson Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Another great opportunity at your disposal... Welcome to 5331 Davidson Dr in the gated Community of Westwind in S/E Oxnard. This property offers tremendous potential and possibilities. The ground level has been nicely updated with crown molding, 5 inches baseboards, designer style light fixture, ceiling fan and laminated wood like floors. This beauty is equipped with A/C and a thankless water heater. Yes, the upstairs living areas will need updating with similar features as ground level. In addition, there is an area upstairs to accommodate for a small office or home work area for the kiddos... The back yard offers custom stamped concrete and palm trees for your private family gatherings. This property WILL surely sell fast. Make your move TODAY!
3. 10 Palm Court, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Absolutely delightful home with all the upgrades and finishes you could want. This unique floor plan has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, all with tubs and/or showers. Two bedrooms have their own bathroom. Beautiful flooring throughout, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. Fireplace in the living room makes this home extra cozy. Off-street parking is on site. Detached garage could be an art studio. Patio area still allows for yard space for play area, garden or pets. There is a combination of wood flooring and tile with carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen is delicately updated with soft colors. The refrigerator, stacked washer and dryer are included in the sale. Bathrooms are updated as well. You won't have to do anything to enjoy living here. Street parking requires a permit and is issued by the City of Santa Paula. This prevents congestion in the area. The master bedroom and bath are additions to give this home 1,501 sf. These vintage homes are Santa Paula's treasure and rival Midtown Ventura--at a much more affordable price. Owners have identified their replacement property.
4. 2240 Arcadia Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- This 3+3 is conveniently located near the 1 Highway, easy access for families who commute. Several schools rare within a short distance, Kamala Elementary, Channel Islands High School and Oxnard College. Home features rear alley access. Front gate to the right of the property provides extra parking for a vehicle or small RV. Home features two driveways at the front of the home.
5.256South 12th Street, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- This home has no description.
6. 726 Nile River , Oxnard, CA, 93036- Are you in the market for a single family detached home in Riverpark? Look no further, this home has it all, from a desirable 3 bedroom floor plan, 2.5 bathrooms, AC, laminate wood floors, this home is well kept, clean, loved for and ready for its next owner. Could that be you? Showings to start this Friday, June 4th,2021. Contact your agent for a showing. This home is centrally located near the 101 fwy, a multitude of shops, restaurants, attractions, and much more. Come and see all that Riverpark has to offer. Walking distance to schools, dog park, everything you need is at your fingertips once you move in, theres no place like home, theres no place like Riverpark!
7. 2400 Farragut Court, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Extra large 1,816 square foot home with open kitchen and extra spacious family room addition that offers plenty of natural lighting. Interior recently professionally repainted and home is in move in condition. There are two dining areas and one can be enclosed for a 4th bedroom. Home is located on a quite cul-de-sac and an elementary school is down the street. Over sized cement driveway offers plenty of parking. Rear yard is extra large and offers room for a garden, and children's play equipment. Shopping center, high school and freeway located near by.
8. 588West Santa Paula Street, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- WOW, is this home meant for you? Beautifully remodeled with open floorplan. Looks like new! Great location with nearby park. Over $138K in upgrades! 4 bedroom, 1.75 baths featuring remodeled kitchen and baths. Decorator touches, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, quartz counters, recessed lighting and more. Solar system is owned and the heating and air conditioning is newer. The backyard has a covered patio, fruit trees, garden planter boxes and view of South Mountain. Attached garage with direct access to home has 220-240 volt, ready for you to add a plug attachment for an electric vehicle. Come see it today! See attached documents for upgrade list.
9. 4251 Nimitz Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033- First time in the market since 1976. What a great opportunity to purchase this home with so much potential and customize it to your liking by using your imagination. This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom two story single family home offers over 2,100 square feet of living space nestled on a 6,000 square foot lot facing east in the beautiful coastal city of Oxnard. Hurry before it's too late!!
10. 598 Yarrow Drive, Simi Valley, CA, 93065- Located in the highly desirable Sonoma Ranch community of the Wood Ranch neighborhood is 598 Yarrow Drive. This well-maintained property features a 3BR | 3BA + Den floorplan with an eat-in kitchen & pantry, spacious living room, loft-style family room, high ceilings, garage parking, & newly installed W/D. In addition, the interior & exterior of the home was freshly painted, new flooring in both bathrooms, carpets replaced, and offers large bedrooms with updated finishes. The primary bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, & beautiful window treatments. Through the sliding doors, the backyard offers a charming patio area garnished with ivy along the walls and a private grass area that's perfect for grilling and gatherings. Enjoy the hot days of Simi Valley poolside at the community pool & spa with easy access to many of the best hiking trails and walking distance to Wood Ranch Golf Club.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.