Friday, June 12, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, as of June 12, 2020.
- 1219W Roderick Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Spacious North Oxnard Ranch Style home. Your formal livingroom with cozy fireplace welcomes you to this open floor plan, 3bedroom, 2baths. Kitchen has been updated solid wood cabinets, granite counters and appliances.
2. 10734N Bank Drive, Ventura, CA, 93004- Newer construction in East Ventura's Enclave tract. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home features a nice, bright open floor-plan with 12' ceilings, and wood laminate floors on the first level. The kitchen has granite counter tops, top-of-the-line stainless appliances, a center island and a dining area just off the kitchen. Also on the first level is the large living/family area, a 1/2 bath, 2 coat closets and the attached 2-car direct access over-sized garage.
3. 1320 Descanso Court, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Spacious, gorgeous and highly upgraded cul-de-sac 4+2.5 home with vaulted ceilings, travertine flooring and an oasis like back yard perfect for entertainers or possibly a pool? There is also a 40 foot pad poured with 10 foot double gates that open to the backyard. This immaculate home is turn-key with a host of upgrades, including a newer kitchen with newer appliances, a farm sink and soft close cabinets and drawers overlooking the magical yard complete with pond and wood deck!
4. 530 Nile River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Welcome to this gorgeous move-in ready 4 bed 3 bath home with an open concept floorplan and upgrades throughout! This light-filled home highlights beautiful laminate wood flooring, and bright white walls throughout. It's amazing kitchen has white cabinets contrasted by beautiful dark granite and charcoal subway tile backsplash, a spacious center island, and stainless steel appliances.
5. 3235 Taffrail Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- 2 bedrooms downstairs, Spacious living room, family room off the kitchen with a fireplace, large kitchen with stainless steel appliances with plenty of cabinets space. Large backyard with new planted fruit trees, Large driveway with plenty of parking, Short distance from the Seabridge Shopping Center that includes a Von's and restaurants. Short drive to the beach and Marina.
6. 3162 Moss Landing Boulevard, Oxnard, CA, 93036- This Move-In Condition, Well Upgraded Home is one of the Original Centex 2007 Built, 'Westerly' Single Family Detached Homes within the Community with just Over 2,021 square feet of Open Living Space. Featuring; 4 well sized bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 Car attached Garage & 2 Car Full Length Driveway.
7. 769 Festivo Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Extraordinary home in a very desirable area close to school, hospital and stores. This home has 3 bedrooms 2.5 bath large front yard and private back yard for family gatherings. The back yard has cement and a play area for children. All bedrooms are upstairs and laundry room. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet.
8. 1960 El Cajon Circle, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Welcome to this beautiful home in the Americana tract of Oxnard California. This home features a 3 Bedroom and 2.5 Baths with a garden of Cherimoya tree, calamansi tree, lemon, lime, moringa tree, tomato, kale, cantaloupe, dragon fruit, chayote, passion fruit vines, cherry peppers, rosemary, and Thai chilies. This is the perfect starter home for your first time home buyers or anyone wanting to move in to this quiet neighborhood.
9. 2120N H Street, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Want to own a home and have multiple options for rental income / ADUs? This home's floor plan makes extremely convenient to add an accessory dwelling unit/units (ADU). This 4 bedroom 2 bath home is ready for you to make it your own. (The 4th bedroom is a 450 sqft permitted addtition). Located minutes away to local beaches, harbors, marina, The Collection and convenient access to the 101 fwy. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to become a home owner!
10. 8962 Neath Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Charming single story pool home located across from Junipero Serra Park! This large, four bedroom home has an over-sized living room with dining area as well as a formal dining room. The kitchen has updated cabinets, counters, and appliances. Additionally, both bathrooms have been updated. The backyard features a pool, fruit tree and a garden area. Park views to the front of the home and no neighbors behind. Great location with easy access to freeways. Close proximity to Serra School, Community Park, and shopping center. Don't miss this one!
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist