Tuesday, June 23, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, as of June 26th, 2020.
1. 801 Festivo Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Beautifully remodeled and distinctive one of kind home located in North Oxnard. The décor resembles and feels like an Old-World Hacienda with focused attention to detail throughout. This unique offering includes custom paint treatments that offer warm multicolor tones to vibrant finishes, recently sealed stone tile floors and counters, rich deep-toned wood finishes, custom inlaid tiles, faux exposed brick, custom wood shutters, and much more.
2. 578 Donizetti Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- Come see this upgraded clean 3 bed 2.5 bath home in a tremendous Ventura location. The floor plan is open and bright with the kitchen open to the family/living room. All bedrooms are on the second floor and boast closet systems including the master walk in closet. In addition upstairs, there is a little desk niche which can be used as a mini office.
3. 1935 RIBERA Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Bright and beautiful two-story, 4-bedroom home, in highly desirable North Oxnard neighborhood. Well-maintained and move-in ready. Main level includes a large, open living space with high ceilings, family, dining, and spacious kitchen with center island opening to the outdoor patio. Guest suite and full bathroom plus laundry also on the main level. Upstairs includes a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
4. 1276 Mead Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- Beautiful East End Ventura one story 4 bedroom 2 bath home in a great neighborhood with an additional flex-room that adds 400 sq ft to the floor plan. This home has been meticulously maintained and highly upgraded throughout. The many features include leased solar system, fully fenced private yard, new roof, dual-pane lifetime warrantied windows, carpet and stone tile flooring, new interior paint, and a spacious bonus room.
5. 1834 Adelaide Court, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Good opportunity to own in great location. Great home for any investor to own and rent or flip.
6. 735 Kohala Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Welcome to this Beautiful Home, cheerful with great open floor plan, as you step trough the front door, you enter into a very inviting living room, the family room boasts a cozy fire place, wood Shutters, hard wood floor for family gatherings. All bedrooms two full baths and laundry room conveniently located upstairs. Lovely Master suite offers high ceilings and walk-in closet.
7. 645 Springfield Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- East Ventura, desirable Edgemont tract. Three bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace. Expanded master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, home was originally a 4 bedroom and now part of the master suite. Light & bright with numerous skylights throughout and high ceilings. Beautiful slate flooring in living room, dining room and entry. Dual pane windows. Updated bathrooms with newer tile and fixtures. Laundry area adjacent to half bath. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included. Large backyard with inlaid brick patio. Close to Citrus Glen School, Kimball Community Park.
8. 348 FIELD Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Westwinds beautiful new home built in 2013 , 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, hardwood floors, granite kitchen counter tops, stainless steel appliances, landscaping with trees, automatic sprinklers, gated community, 1 mile from the beach and 2 miles from Port Hueneme Naval Base.
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist