Friday, January 22, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard for as little as $2,420 a month*! This list of homes is current as of January 22, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 1131 Lodgewood Way, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Make this house your home! Favorite North Oxnard location for this SINGLE story 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. Sitting on a quiet street in the well maintained neighborhood of Fremont Square, yet close to shopping and easy access to anywhere. This home has a wonderful flow to it from living & dining room into the combined family room, kitchen and breakfast area with breakfast bar. Sliders lead from the breakfast room into the private backyard which has a wonderful large covered patio and private yard. Freshly scraped ceilings and painted throughout. Ready to move in. You don't want to miss seeing this.
2.1617 Ofelia Way, Oxnard, CA, 93030- There is no description for this listing.
3. 779 Festivo Street, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Great location, just minutes from the 101 Freeway, Shopping Centers and Schools. This two story home was built in 2000 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. Cozy floorplan and second floor laundry room.
4. 10342 Alexandria Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- You do not want to miss this Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a highly sought after area of Ventura. These don't come on the market often! Located in a desirable family friendly community, this patio home features a large living room with a fireplace and vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, and updated fixtures in both bathrooms. The kitchen has been updated and includes newer stainless steel appliances. The large patio is great for entertaining and includes RV parking. Quiet neighborhood with great schools and parks nearby.
5.8691 Neath Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Unique and spacious Vendale home with rustic vintage decor. This home includes a permitted add-on with vaulted beamed ceiling, ,brick wall, accented windows, stained glass and wood burning fireplace. Extensive use of brick both inside and outside. Desirable corner location. Property had once been on the Ventura Christmas Tour. Sellers requesting a 45 day escrow. Property is in need of repairs. Price is based on condition. Being sold AS-IS.
6. 2382 Waxwing Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- This one is the one that you have been waiting for! Welcome to this beautiful home located in one of the nicest neighborhoods! An open, bright immaculate floor plan with approximately 1,636 square feet of living space, containing 4 generously sized bds, and 2 Baths. The home offers a spacious living room bathed in natural light from its large picture window and its nice fireplace. The chef in the family will truly appreciate the large remodeled kitchen, stainless-steel appliances, and dual basin sinks. The formal dining room with its tile flooring and natural lighting coming from windows will be perfect for any occasion. Not to mention the extra space with the enclosed patio that offers sliding doors leading to the large backyard. Property also offers an interior laundry area with a 2-car attached garage! Ideally located close to parks, shopping centers, and the 101 Freeway. Hurry because this one will not last long!
7. 250 Irwin Way, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Gorgeous corner lot home in the Pacific Cove Community city of Oxnard CA. It features more than 2100 sq.ft. of open and spacious floor plan. Warm and charming family room, a good size dining area and lovely kitchen. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious loft upstairs possible a 4th bedroom and a den perfect as an office.
8. 536 Palm Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Zoned R2 for room to grow, this recently remodeled single story home located in Historical Oxnard is sure to captivate your eyes & heart upon entering. Newly installed grey vinyl flooring will lead you throughout this 3 bed 2 bath charmer where a beautiful remodeled galley kitchen with rich espresso cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters offer all the family chef needs. After dinner, relax & enjoy family time in front of the warm wood burning fireplace. Three spacious bedrooms offer ample space for dreaming and the two full bathrooms have been completely updated. Want a garden or an orchard to grow your own organic food? This little beauty provides just that. The front and side yard are landscaped with water wise fruit trees, California natives, woodland medicinals & a host of other flowering, drought tolerant plants. Enjoy the large backyard (backed by a new bamboo fence) is complete with a lawn, a young orchard (under planted in a soil building, beneficial insect attracting seed mix) and still with plenty of room to grow a vegetable garden alongside where juicy tomatoes await picking. This yard is definitely a plant enthusiasts' paradise and your own personal farmers market! Come grow with this delightful home!
9. 2020 Peoria Place, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Largest square foot home in the neighborhood. The floor plan has been altered to maximize living spaces and usability for your largest family(s). All permitted 4bedroom and 3 full bathrooms, single story home. Large Livingroom, Separate Familyroom and an oversized Permitted addition with full bathroom that can be used as separate guest quarters or use your imagination. Newer kitchen with oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors, Newer paint, Newer carpet. Newer dual paint windows and slider. Low maintenance front and back yard. Refreshing pool can be used year round. 2 car garage. Located on the inner-corner of the street and plenty of street parking. Close to Schools, High school, Oxnard College, quick drive to Channel Islands University, Port Hueneme Base, Point Mugu Naval Base and local beaches.
10.4013 Dean Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Near to El Camino Real Park, Pacific View Mall, and Ventura College, this optimum location is one of Ventura's best. Featuring approximately 1,705 SF, 4 bedrooms, and two yard spaces this home is just waiting for you to put your personal touch on it. Last, but not least, how often do you see such a magnificent avocado tree? This is a rare opportunity to get into this neighborhood at this price point, book a showing as soon as you can!
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.