Friday, October 30, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Ventura and Oxnard California, for as little as $2,376 a month*! This list of homes is current as of October 30, 2020, and also includes homes from Camarillo and Santa Paula. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
1. 92 Calle Segunda , Camarillo, CA, 93010- This one won't last! Beautiful, Move-In Ready 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on a quiet lot in the heart of Camarillo! Great open floor plan that features a beautiful kitchen area (with stainless steel appliances that remain) that opens to the family room, perfect for entertaining! Tall ceilings with lots of windows make this home feel bright and airy. Upstairs you will find full laundry room and four generously sized bedrooms, including an over-sized master bedroom and bath with large double vanity, separate soaking tub, shower, and walk in closets. The entire interior was freshly painted not long ago with newer carpeting. Has your own private patio to sun and BBQ. Enjoy the community pool, and children's park, RV parking, and front landscape maintenance. Convenient to shopping, the outlet mall, entertaining, parks, and schools. Easy access to the 101 freeway. Low HOA fee! The community is zoned as condo/townhome, however this is community of single family detached homes with so much to offer at an incredible price: don't miss this one!
2.756 Owens River Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93036 - Beautiful 3 bedroom plus loft and 2.5 bathrooms with enticing walkway to the front door, no neighbors in front of you. Kitchen features quartz countertops, wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, and is open to the dining room & family room. Downstairs features wood-like flooring, recessed lighting, slider to the courtyard with designer concrete and synthetic grass. All three bedrooms, loft area & laundry room reside upstairs. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, Juliet balcony with open, uninterrupted view of trees and open-air space. Master bedroom also includes private bathroom with a soaking tub, separate shower, plus dual sinks. Additional features are Central AC, dual pane windows, and a 2 car garage with custom built in cabinets & electric car charger. Cute dog run on the side of the home. Located towards the back of the Riverpark community, away from all the entering and exiting traffic. Youre walking distance to the Collection which is the Shopping/Dining/Entertainment complex that includes Whole Foods, REI, Movie Theater, Lazy Dog restaurant and much more! Riverpark features a dog park, 9 parks, walking/biking trails, gazebos, a beautiful fountain, basketball & Tennis courts. Youre not just buying a home, youll be a part of a lifestyle!
3. 2091 Seville Drive, Santa Paula, CA, 93060- Looking for a single-story floor plan? Put the Arlington at the top of your list! This smartly designed home offers an open great room, dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms with a shared bath, and a lavish master suite with a private bath and walk-in closet. A quiet study can be optioned as a fourth bedroom, and conveniences like a mudroom, laundry room with optional cabinets and sink, large kitchen island and walk-in pantry add to the plans single-floor appeal. Make this home your own with optional deluxe or gourmet kitchen features, center-meet patio doors and more! All options are subject to cut-off dates and may not be available
4. 4723 South B Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Trust Sale. A lovely home for your family. Established in a mature neighborhood. Features; city permitted additions to the dining room, large living room area and to the three spacious bedrooms. Lots of closet space in bedrooms. Custom built fireplace in big living room, new garage door, landscaped with a beautiful rose garden, charming backyard shed and a inviting green space with much more. Two car garage with built in workbench and a large driveway for more cars. Don't miss out on this jewel of a home. Original owner passed away peacefully in home. Email PEAD forms to kdngroup.com. Adherence to CDC guidelines as well as any local ordinance mandating the use of protective gear (e.g. masks) is also required. Thank you.
5. 1034 West Roderick Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93030- Welcome home! This bright & airy single story, mid century home is ideally located in a great neighborhood and features countless upgrades! The open kitchen has on-trend cabinets with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and designer tile back splash. Both bathrooms possess impeccable tile selections and remodeling. More upgrades include: rich, wood like flooring throughout with new baseboards, newer energy efficient windows, newer lighting, scraped ceilings & crisp paint in a neutral+clean color palette so anyone can identify themselves with the space and transition it to their own with ease. The spacious backyard has incredible open patio space with built in charcoal BBQ for entertaining. The water friendly greenery surrounding the home offers a wonderful aesthetic. Located in the north side of Oxnard where the sun is always shining, Roderick Ave is in a top Oxnard neighborhood, close to town, remarkable schools and amazing California gold coastline within minutes. There is effortless freeway access to the 101 which makes for a seamless commute or an easy escape to the many nearby beaches, eateries, shopping or Santa Barbara.
6.1221 North Agusta Avenue, Camarillo, CA, 93010- This single story home is located in central Camarillo! The home offers 1840 sq. ft. of living area. This home also features 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen is spacious with breakfast bar. It also has plenty of storage and counter space. The Dining area adjacent to the kitchen. The living room is open and spacious with a sliding door to access the back yard. The home has a huge backyard, perfect for family gatherings or entertaining. This home is located in a great neighborhood!
7. 4840 Webster Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033- Marvel at the mature landscaping as you pull into the two-car garage of this large Oxnard home! Located in quiet, safe neighborhood sits this amazing 5-bedroom/2-bathroom home that screams potential! The private backyard is perfect for family gatherings, evening barbecues, or outdoor fall crafting. Do not miss your chance to make this Oxnard house, YOUR home!
8. 374 Chapel Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- What a beauty! This light bright home is ready for you. Located next to a school the property is private on the far school yard side, & is the ONLY house structure on the street! Seller has spent $thousands$ on a new kitchen, floors, marble, baths, shower/tubs, and paint. The property's open space and high ceilings add to its airy feel. Not to mention the MASSIVE backyard with gorgeous palms and included SPA! This custom built single wall attached cream puff is 1 one of only 2 units, gets all the coveted south facing light, and has no HOA. Hurry... this Midtown location will sell fast!
9. 1604 Pyramid Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93004- East Ventura Oakmont Tract 4 bed 2 bath 1900 sq. ft. that includes front entry permitted addition. Dual paned windows and sliders, newer range oven and dishwasher, forced air system including ducting. Tile, laminate, vinyl, and wood flooring, trees recently removed, needs front and rear yard landscaping. Master shower redo should be complete by end of the week. Junipero Serra Park down the street.
10. 1877 Marco Drive, Camarillo, CA, 93010- Beautifully remodeled four-bedroom home with living room and family room located on an 8,000 sq.ft corner lot. Side-street gated-access for up to a 30' RV with its own curb cut and driveway. Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, enclosed patio room, two covered patios, and a nice backyard with avocado and fruit trees. The garage is currently configured for a home office.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, CALL us at (805) 765-1605 or go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist and register for our Best Buys Hotlist!
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.