Tuesday, May 26, 2020 / by Michael Szakos
Best Home Buys of the Week- First Time Buyers
Here are our Top Home Buys of the Week for Move Up Buyers, as of May 26th 2020, in Ventura and Oxnard California.
- 760 Freeport Lane, Oxnard, CA, 93035- Four bedroom and 3.5 bath Oxnard home. Corner lot for maximum privacy and expansive driveway for multiple vehicles and toys. Updated kitchen, neutral colors throughout and beautiful tile flooring on first floor.
2. 10594 San Rafael Street, Ventura, CA, 93004- Built in 2017 this 4 Bedroom and 3 Bathroom home offers approx. 2251 sq. ft. of living space and upgrades throughout. Kitchen includes upgraded Ceramic Tile Backsplash, large Walk-in Pantry with a window for perfect natural light, large Kitchen Central Island with bar seating opens to the bright Living and Dining Room.
3. 2109 Doral Court, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Four Bedroom and three bathroom home. Downstairs is a formal living room and dining room with high ceilings. A spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, open to breakfast area and family room featuring a fireplace, plus one bedroom and laundry room.
4. 421 Carnation Place, Oxnard, CA, 93036- Four Bedroom, three bath home, has a 784 square foot addition which includes, a large family room, bedroom, and office. Additional features include, newer kitchen with Granite counter tops with a passthrough breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances.
5. 296 Crestwood Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003- This mid-century single story home was custom built with lots of unique features that are rare in most Ventura homes. There is room to grow with 5 bedrooms and two of them have ensuite bathrooms. Extra Large skylights fill the home with light. It is extremely private with an extra large lush backyard that backs up to the barranca.
6. 398 Day Road, Ventura, CA, 93003- This 2,450sf home is situated just below Arroyo Grande Park and is Ideal for larger families, especially ones needing a master bedroom on the main floor with private entrance. You'll enjoy the ocean and hillside views in this lovely 5 bedrooms/2 masters 1 on the main floor with fireplace and 1 upstairs, 2.5 bathrooms, there's plenty of room for everyone!
7. 2699 Channel Drive, Ventura, CA, 93003- This 5 bedroom + office Spanish style home conveniently located in Mid-Town Ventura. Through the front door you are welcomed into the spacious, open-concept living room with vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, and sliding glass doors providing an abundance of natural light.
To find out about the best deals in town, including ones that you can’t find on the internet, as soon as they are available so you can beat out all the other buyers go to: https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-best-buys-hotlist