Friday, August 6, 2021 / by Michael Szakos
It's #FirstTimeBuyerFriday! Here are our favorite picks for Oxnard and Ventura for as little as $2,416.00 a month*! This list of homes is current as of August 6, 2021. As always, if you have any questions about any of these homes, give us a call at 805-765-1605, we would be happy to assist you! Have a great weekend!
- 1263 Lark Avenue, Ventura, CA, 93003 - Wonderful home in the great community of Victoria Village! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,557 sq/ft home reflects pride of ownership and care from long time owners. The upgrades include recent paint, remodeled kitchen with granite counters, laminate flooring throughout living areas and tile flooring in some bedrooms (hard surfaces throughout), updated dual pane windows, tile inlaid fireplace, walk-in jacuzzi style tub in hall bathroom, tranquil backyard with pavers, patio overhang, fruit bearing trees, and colorful mature landscaping, corner location. This home is move-in ready! Low HOA dues cares for the front yard including water, community pool and spa directly across the street in addition to RV parking (based on availability). Short distance to Government Center, 101/126 highway access, shopping and restaurants. Don't wait this one will not last long!
2. 240 Glacier Avenue, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - Welcome Home! This charming four-bedroom, two bath house has freshly painted walls and new carpet throughout. The kitchen features newer cabinets, laminate flooring and leads into a family room, which has a door leading out to the backyard deck. Both bathrooms have newer laminate floors. This home is spacious – plenty of storage in the hallway and the living room has a beautiful view of the front yard. One bedroom has a sliding glass door that opens up to the paved patio retreat in the backyard. The backyard has lots of potential for entertaining or just a leisurely relaxing afternoon and features an established avocado tree and a peach tree. Newer water heater inside, and laundry hookups in the attached 2 car garage. This home has great curb appeal and is a must see!
3. 3111 Fournier Street, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - Calling all first time homebuyers and/ or investors looking for a single family residence (NO HOA) in the city Oxnard! Bring your HGTV vision & creativity because the opportunity to make this home THE ONE is here! Yes, this home needs TLC but it has great POTENTIAL & value! The home you can put sweat equity into is here! Call to schedule your showing today.
4. 3061 Ketch Place, Oxnard, CA, 93035 - Wonderful opportunity to move into the Channel Islands Community of Smugglers Cove just a few blocks from the Channel Islands marina. This three bedroom two bath home features newer roof, newer copper plumbing and newer dual pane windows located on a corner lot just a block from Via Marina Park. Needs a little TLC so bring your paint brush plus new carpeting available at no cost to you if you want to install it yourself. And, did we mention, just a short bicycle ride to our fabulous beaches?
5. 540 Paseo Margarita , Oxnard, CA, 93030 - Welcome to 540 Paseo Margarita Oxnard, CA 93036 located in a highly desirable neighborhood of North Oxnard. This East Village home is beyond turn key! Pride of ownership at it's best! First time to be on the market since it was built. This gorgeous home features 3 generous size bedrooms & 2.5 Bathrooms. Beautiful hard wood floors throughout the whole home, the home has crown molding through out. Beautiful white Cabinetry throughout the kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances with WiFi Capabilities. 2 Car Tandem Garage. The backyard is a beautiful place for entertaining or simply hanging out after a long day of work. The backyard and side walkways have be upgraded with stamp concrete to complement the freshly painted exterior of this home. There is so many great words to Describe this home. I'll leave it for you to see with your own eyes. This fantastic home has LOW HOA. SOLAR & is an ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME. This will not last long on the market! Schedule a showing TODAY, you won't regret it!
6. 540 Clipper Drive, Oxnard, CA, 93033 - This Southwinds community has only 42 homes built in 1990 is very secluded, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. A master bedroom with bathroom DOWNSTAIRS. Living room has vaulted ceilings, and fireplace for a warm open feeling along with a dining room, The family room off the kitchen leads to backyard. Two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. This is a very quiet neighborhood. Make this your family dream home. Don't miss out on this property.
To receive weekly notifications straight to your phone, go to https://www.teamszakos.com/info/10-
Have questions about any of these homes listed? Give us a call, our Real Estate team would be happy to answer any questions you may have! 805-765-1605
*prices a generalization, monthly mortgage prices subject to loan qualification and terms.